15

"Seth, I can't find my phone" Sasha yells from her locker room. "I thought I put it in my bag"

Seth walks from the bathroom with a confused face. "You did, I watched you, lemme call it" He says as he dials her number but, it was declined after the first ring.

"Someone has my phone" She groans plopping down on the couch. Sasha places her head in her hands as Seth walks and sits beside her.

"It's going to be okay, baby" He sighs pulling her closer to him. "We'll call the company and have them shut down the phone"

"You can't do that, you can only cancel the plan, Seth what am I gonna do, my messages about Finn are on there, they could send them to Vince and I could lose my title"

"Shh, it's okay" He says grabbing her into a tight embrace as she lets a couple tears leave her eyes. She sniffled as she calmed down. Sasha just sat there comfortable in her boyfriend's arms before they were interrupted.

"Guys, you might want to check your phones" Dean sighs as he sits on the table. Sasha slouches as Seth looks on instgram. There they were. The messages she was scared of.

Me: I will make Finn pay for cheating on me with that bitch

Charlotte: Oh no, what are you going to do?

Me: I'm going to get my revenge, I'll get Seth to help me. I'll make Finn feel like shit. End his social life and make everyone hate him

Charlotte: Sasha that's kinda scary

Me: Scary? I'm just getting started, Finn will pay. I will end his career if I have too

Charlotte: Oh boy

"Oh my god, Sasha" Seth says. "You never told me about these"

"I never told anyone, I deleted them, so did Charlotte but I guess I didn't check my storage" She sighs with a frown on her face. "I'm done, say goodbye to me guys, I'm no longer your women's champion. I worked so hard for this and now I threw it all away, I have no one to blame but me. I'm a fuck up, I deserve this" Sasha cries as she runs out of the room. Seth dashes behind her as Dean follows closely behind.

They look all over but they can't find her. They split up and call the rest of their friends.

¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Mom, I'm coming home right now, I already booked my flight. I'll be home by 6" Sasha says as the tears stream down her face.

"What? Today's Monday, you have the show, honey. What's wrong?"

"I'll explain when I get home" She says as she steps off the sidewalk into the road. She's sees a white light and then she realized that she was going to get hit.

Stuck in a gaze she stood there, not being able to move. She watched as her life flashed before her eyes. Sasha looked up at the sky and prayed to make it there.

"Sasha!" He yelled as he pushs her out the way he makes sure she didn't fall by grabbing her waist. "Are you alright"

"No, Roman, I'm not" She says as she hugs his big figure. He sighs deeply hugging her back.

He knew what it was like to be caught in a scandal. Heck, he owned scandals he's Roman Reigns. She finally pulled away and looked up into his big brown eyes.

"I love you, I love Seth and I love everyone else, but I'm leaving"

That was all she said before she dashed off. Before he was able to stop her, she got into her car and drove off.

"Fuck!"

611 words.