Eddie Kaspbrak the clown pt2~ New Insane Friends

[A.N, so the asylum the Losers are in is like a fancy asylum where two people share a room together (boy with boy, boy with girl or girl with girl), then a giant room where all Losers will hang out, eat, or have club meetings, plus there'll be two separate beds and a little room for their bathroom. I made this asylum up from my imagination. WARNING: NASTY STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER!!! READ WITH CAUTION!!! I hope you enjoy this book and let's continue with the book...]

  Bev leads Eddie to a rather large table where the Losers were hanging out. Four boys are playing a card game that is probably Blackjack. Then another boy was looking away from the game, seemed very bored at doing anything at the moment. Eddie first looks at the boy and thinks who is that boy? He looks very hot!!! Oh god, is this love at first sight? Am I going insane again?! Bev help me! Eddie manages to calm himself down by looking at Bev, who he already trusts the most.

  "Hey Bill, I brought a new kid in who would like to be a new member of the group," Bev calls one of the boys.

  Everyone starts rushing over to Eddie, wanting to greet the new lad of the group.

  "H-hi, m-my name i-is Bill. I-i'm the l-leader of the L-losers," Bill said while shaking Eddie's hand. Bill struggles sometimes with speaking, which is totally fine by me Eddie thinks positively. Bill looks like a clown OF course, kind of wearing the same outfit but different colors.

  "Greetings, I'm Stan. But you can call me Stan the man," Stan said while showing off his muscles. Stan looks like he almost done with puberty and look at the muscles on that guy!!! That's why people call him Stan the Man.

  After Eddie meets everyone, well except for one. He seems very lost Eddie thinks let's go greet.... Oh wait! That's the one I have the crushies for!!! Eddie, you're brave go up to the lad and greet him. Eddie seemed lost in thoughts that now he can't seem to find the young teen anywhere.

  "BOO," someone yells behind Eddie. Oh hell no, nobody messes with a Kaspbrak!!! Eddie gets his hammer ready to strike a home run before Bev stops Eddie and the young teen.

  "Richie, don't scare Eddie. You know what they say, if you mess with Eddie, you get killed in one whack with his hammer," Bev describes to Richie, the young he's been looking for.

  "I'm so sorry Eds. Is there anything for me to repay you with," Richie pleaded?

  "Hmmm.... not that I know of Richie. And don't call me fucking Eds," exclaimed Eddie. Now I'm starting to piss off Eds, which in fact, he looks pretty cute Richie thinks I need him to myself, not anybody else but only me!!! I just got to piss him off more.

  "Oh come on Eds, I know how much you love it when I call you Eds," Richie teases Eddie.

  "N-no I don't! Just...... just shut up," Eddie said while being annoyed with Richie!

  Richie keeps on going at Eddie, trying to make him his. Why won't he fucking stop Eddie thinks but it's very cute when he calls me Eds. Richie decides to leave the young lad alone by stop calling him Eds. He decide to interact with the young lad, like playing chess and getting to get to know each other better.

  "Hey Eddie, do you wanna play chess with me," Richie asks Eddie instead if calling him Eds?

  "Um, sure I guess," Eddie replies wondering why Richie stopped calling him Eds.

  Eddie walks up to Richie, where he's already setting up the game. Richie noticed that Eddie was staring at him while setting up. This is the chance for me to ask him questions Richie confidently thinks.