Chapter 1: The beginning

She stands in front of the glass mirror, staring at herself; wearing a white robe. Her beach curls begin to cover up her silver necklace. Amya flips one side of her hair to the back and continues to stare at herself in the mirror. "You got this, you are Amya sanders and you can do anything". She held onto her necklace and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes:

"You always mess up this marriage"!

"He is not right for you Amya".

"He put me in an elder's home".

"I promise I won't hurt you again".

"Amya"!

"Amya"!

"Amya"!

"What"! She shouted as she opened her eyes. "You're up in 4 minutes". Amya nodded her head and replied, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-". "Its ok, you're just exhausted from the tour; this is your last performance. Don't worry, you'll be home soon". Amya took another deep breath and nodded her head at the director. "I'm ready". She replied. The director clapped his hands multiple times, loudly as he smiled at Amya. "Follow me, superstar". Amya threw a smile on her face and began to follow him. Surely, Amya's make-up artist rushed over to her as she continued walking and patted some more blush on both sides of her cheeks. "Thank you, Susan". "Be yourself up there girl, you got this". After Susan stepped out to the side, Amya's manager took her place. "Don't forget, after your finish performing; we have to quickly get on the road because you have an interview with Wanda walla in the morning". "I know Kendall". "You also have to finish writing those songs of yours in 2 weeks, those fans out there are waiting for your new album to drop". "I know Kendall".

When Amya finally got closer to the stage, she untied her robe as her manager continued speaking. "Make sure to give a shout out to Bertha Molsen about her giving you that necklace". Amya rolled her eyes playfully as she giggled. "Kendall I got it and I know it; I have a schedule alarm on my phone for everything you just said other than the shout out to Bertha". "Yeah, you said that last time when you were supposed to have a meeting with the head director about being in his movie the other day and guess who forgot all about it". "That was just one mistake". She said as she took off her robe, showing her performing outfit with a light pink vest holding up her chest, black shorts tightening up her waist and black tights as it goes up to her legs and into her shorts.

"My shoes"? "Where are her shoes, she needs her shoes to go out and perform"! Kendall shouted. Daniel, her designer quickly ran towards the crew as he held a pair of black long boots in his hand. "I got em"! "Are you serious Daniel, do better". She complained. "I'm sorry, I was-". Amya grabbed the boots and replied, "Don't worry about her, everyone makes mistakes". Daniel smiled at Amya as he tried to catch his breath.

After she pulled up her zipper that was on the side of her boots, she began stomping her heels onto the hard floor. "Back up dancers, are yall set"? "Yes, ma'am". They replied. "You ready Amya"? "Yes, ma'am".

"Start the video". The director ordered as he spoke into the headset.

"Ok everyone, this the last show until next year. We have to make this the best concert ever to the point the performance will show on L.A news". "Girl, everyone knows that your face is always on there". One of the dancers replied. "Especially on ZMT". Another one said. "Ok ok, I know that everyone knows that but what I'm trying to say is that we gotta do great out there as always".

"2 more minutes".

"If you mess up the routine, just keep going and make it seem like its part of the performance".

"1 more minute".

"Holds hands everyone".

Everyone started to make space to the point it became a circle and held whoever they were next to the hand.

"Bow your heads and close your eyes".

Kendall pushed one of the dancers head down as she replied, "Boy bow your head and show some respect to god".

Amya lowered her head as she slowly closed her eyes, holding someone's hand to her right and left.

"Father God, we want to thank you for safe travels and have no harm to anyone that is part of the blue diamond crew. You gave us the strength, courage, and confidence to all of us when we go up there."

"53 seconds".

"And we promise you that we will make you proud as we do everyday lord, in Jesus name we pray, Ahman".

"Blue diamonds on 3".

The dancers, Kendall, The director, including Amya and all the other crew threw both of their hands in the middle of the circle

"1,2,3, blue diamonds"! They all shouted.

"Its time".

As the dancers started walking onto the stage, Kendall grabbed Amya's arm. "Austin is here". "As in backstage"? "You want me to kick him out cause those guards can handle him". "No, are you crazy. He has never gotten the chance to watch me perform". Amya heart started to beat faster as her smile had got even bigger . She was excited that her husband was finally here to watch her and show him how she makes a living.

"Amya lets go your up".

She nodded her head and took another deep breath.

"5".

"You got this". She mumbled.

"4".

"You're doing this for your fans and family".

"3".

"Don't worry about anything".

"2".

"Let's do this Amya".

"1".

Amya grabbed her pink microphone from the director and walked onto the stage as she started singing her part of the song.

Austin stood beside Kendall as they watched. "Ok, she's doing good so far". "She always does well when she's up there". Kendell threw her eyes to the corner and noticed Austin on her right; standing next to her. "What are you doing here, really"? "I can't come to see my wife"? "What, so you can hurt her again"? "That was 1 year ago, chill". He chuckled. "I'm not laughing ike turner". "Look, we talked about our differences when we went to that marriage counseling and honestly, we've been doing good". "Right". "We haven't argued since then". "Yeah, that's a problem". Kendall crossed her arms as she rolled her eyes back onto Amya.

"I wanna make a special shout out to Bertha Molsen for giving me this special necklace right here". Amya pulled up the necklace from around her chest as the cameraman zoomed in, showing the audience the silver, shiny necklace.

"This means the world to me because her grandma gave her this necklace to keep her safe from any harm".

"Who's Bertha"? Austin asked.

"A breast cancer patient idiot". Kendall shook her head in shame. "You obviously don't listen to your wife at all".

"She never told me about no Bertha". "You were with us when we went to go visit her in the hospital".

Austin scratched the back of his head as he tried to remember.

"Thank you Bertha baby".

The fans cheered with claps and screamed out their lungs.

"And I have another shout out for a special person of mine". She turned her head, facing Austin. "My handsome husband. "

The crowd took out their phones as they began to take photos of Amya holding out her hand to Austin.

He smiled and started walking towards her.

"Ugh".

She held his hand and continued, "This is the man that I love so much. He is my stars to my moon". Austin leaned into the microphone as she looked at Amya in her eyes saying, "I love you too baby girl".

"Awwwwww"! The audience cheered even louder.