Chapter 7: Ptsd

"If you thought the show was over; then your wrong, Amya will be performing one of her hottest songs on stage tonight Live right after the break". 

"And cut"! The director shouted. 

Amya suddenly dropped her smile as she stood up from her seat. She was still in shock that everyone knew about the situation she was having with her husband. "Are you okay"? Kendall asked. "I just need a second to myself".  "George, make sure she gets to her dressing room so that she can get ready to perform". "Got it". He responded. 

George begins to follow her as they were getting closer and closer to her room. She was feeling uncomfortable at the moment because she didn't want anyone around her. "Can you not follow me". "Kendall ordered me to-". "Look, George, I know your trying do your job here but all I want right now is to be by myself, I'll be fine". "Sorry, Amya but I have to make sure your okay. I'll wait right outside your room if you need me". He folded his arms together as he stood beside her room door. Amya sighed; she knew that if she continued to try to pursue George to leave her alone, he would still be right behind her. 

"Fine". She pushed the door behind her with so much force, the door slammed; echoing throughout the backstage. 

"I am not bringing her on this show anymore if she continues to ask my client personal questions". As the director of the show responds to the situation, Kendall turned her head as if the noise was close to her. Her body froze in that position, wondering if it came from someone else other than Amya. "Kendall"?

She rushed over to her make-up desk and leaned onto it; looking at herself in the mirror as the light bulbs around it made her dark skin brighter. As she tried to stare at herself without starting to feel emotional, she suddenly gave up from holding back her tears. Her face began to twitch; "What did I ever do to deserve this"?  "That's a great question, I ask myself that every time". Austin stood beside her as he began to also look at himself in the mirror. Amya eyes peeked at Austin at the corner of her eye, "I treated you with so much loyalty and respect". "Yep, you have and I'm so glad you've been doing that for almost 6 years". She dropped her eyes, staring down at the brown carpet from under her heels. "When I first met you, you were something special to me." Her arms stretched across from her as her hand was still holding on to the table, letting her body walk back a little. "You always told me you wanted to be a star, you wanted people to hear you out with the songs you wrote". Austin saunters behind her as he continued; "Once you started to get everything you wanted, you started to change on me". 

She started to feel a huge pump in her chest in shock, butterflies began to fly around inside her stomach as she opened her mouth to respond, "I never changed on you". "You didn't"? Her head started to rise up slowly until her eyes met with his eyes through the mirror. Austin licked his teeth from inside his mouth, nodding his head. 

"Can we finish talking about this later"? The director lifted an eyebrow in confusion but before he could respond, Kendall quickly began to stroll down the hall. 

He chuckled as he grabbed her neck softly, letting Amya gasp in fright. Her heart was starting to beat faster and pump heavier than usual. "Please don't". She cried out loud hoping for the best that he doesn't choke her again. "Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you". 

"George"!

"Admit it". Austin began to squeeze his hand onto her neck slowly. 

"George"!

"Tell the truth, you did change on me and that you used me". As he continued to squeeze tighter, Amya tries to gasp for air. 

George turned his head, spotting Kendall rushing over towards him. "What's wrong"?

"Say it". "I-its not-". When He suddenly released her neck, she finally caught her breath until she threw her eyes onto his through the mirror again. "I'm sorry for whatever you think I've done". 

"Open the door, George". 

"I didn't hear anything".

"George, open the door"! 

As her head instantly slammed against the desk, her eyes slowly began to close as everything started to look blurry. Her body fell onto the ground while Austin stood there, watching her eyes continue to open and close repeatedly. "Open the door Amya"!The shouting outside the door was fading away as her eyes closed into the darkness:

"I'm home babe"! She shouted as she closed the front door. She threw the shopping bags onto the couch as she continued; "Babe, I brought some more stuff to add to Khalesse's room"! Amya slowly strode her self upstairs as she held the bottom of her back letting her huge stomach poke out through her shirt. "Austin"? As she got closer to the bedroom door, she noticed that the door was half-opened. When Giggles of a female was heard, Amya held onto the doorknob and swung it open, noticing a caucasian woman wearing Austin's blazer. She crawled herself into the bed as Austin sat his body up against the headboard. "Can we go another round or are you scared your wife is going come home early"? "She won't be home for a minute, I promise". The young lady sat on his lap, letting Austin carry his hands to the bottom of her body. Amya quietly picked up a baseball bat from the side of the door. "You love me"? "Of course". "No, he doesn't bitch". 

Austin quickly pushed her off the bed and shouted; "What the hell are you doing here"? "I live here stupid"! "You didn't tell me that she was-". "Get out of my house before I paint these walls with your blood with this bat". 

"Amya"!

George slammed his body against the door, quickly breaking the lock as the door opened. Her head swiftly sat back up facing the mirror once again. "Amya". She sighed, "What". "Are you okay"? "Can I get dress so I can perform please".

"Amya, you don't have to go back out there if you don't want to". "Who idea was this to break the door open"? "Kendall just wanted to-". Amya stood up from her desk replying, "Answer the question"? "It was my idea but I just wanted to make sure you were okay because I thought you were having another break down". "I personally don't think its none of your business to know if I was or not". 

"You know I was checking on you to make sure-". 

"Kendall your fired".