Chapter 3: Pilot

12:30 A.M.
After Amya performed her last "hit", she bowed to her fans as she begin to take every breath as she could. The lights started to dim darker onto stage as she shouted "Goodnight London"!

Austin clapped his hands together as he smiled, "Great show". Kendall faced her herself towards him as she threw one hand on her hip in sass. "It's time for you to leave". "Leave"? He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Do you not speak English or something"? "I think your being a little out of control". She dropped her hands together as she chuckled. "For Amaya's safety". Austin bit his bottom lip as his mouth began to make a smirk. "I'm her safety". He responded; turning around to face her as well.

Amaya tapped on Austin's shoulder from behind with a huge smile on her face. "Hey". He quickly smiled back at her. "Hey baby girl, you did great out there". Amaya was still trying to catch her breath as she dabbed the small towel on her forehead. "I really need some water". Kendall walked beside her putting her hand on her shoulder. "I'll get you some water but right now you should go get ready to head on the bus, we have to get going". "Got it, I'll be in my dressing room". "I'll get George to walk you-". "No need for a body guard, my man is here to protect now". She smiled as she wrapped her arm around Austin's waist. Kendall stared at him with a mug, she didn't want him around her; especially from what she seen.

"Be ready in a hour".

"Yes ma'am Kendall".

As the couple walked away, she pulled George arm by her side. "Stand by her dressing room door and make sure he doesn't get out of control, I don't trust him". He nodded his head in agreement.