Chapter 8

April's POV

The day after the concert Diana's mom came over to my house when she realized she hadn't came home yet. Her mom asked me a thousand questions but I didn't tell her anything.

I was took out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"April listen to me make sure my mom doesn't do anything stupid"

"What do you mean"

"I told her I was with Louis and that I didn't want to see or talk to her again"

"Diana now she has a better chance of finding you"

"No she doesn't she doesn't even know Louis is in One Direction"

"Still that doesn't matter if she just asks around people are going to tell her"

"Please April just make sure she doesn't find me"

"Where is Louis at"

"There on stage they had a show tonight"

"Well don't hang up this phone until I talk to him"

"Why do you need to talk to Louis"

"To tell him how much of a bitch your mom is"

Louis POV

We had just finished our last song and we started heading back stage. Diana was on the phone with someone.

"Here Louis April wants to talk to you" Diana said putting the phone in my face.

"Hello"

"Alright Louis you have to listen to me"

"Okay"

"Diana made a big ass mistake she told her mom she was with you now if you didn't already know her mom is crazy"

"Yeah I already knew that she was crazy but what does that have to do with anything"

"Listen Louis there is no telling what that woman will do when she finds you"

"She can't do much of nothing"

"Trust me Louis she can just promise me you will protect Diana"

"I promise"

"Okay then bye Louis"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and gave it back to Diana with a smile. My heart dropped when she didn't smile back but instead looked like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong" I asked sitting down next to her.

"I'm just scared what my mum might do" she said looking up at me and sadness in her eyes broke my heart more.

"We can take you back if you want" Harry said as he sat on the other side of her.

"No are you stupid I hated livening there I don't want to go back. My mums just crazy I'm worried she will do something to get y'all in trouble." She explained to Harry.

"Alright come on I will carry you back to the bus" I said getting in front of her so she could get on my back.

"Are you sure Lou" she asked with a little laugh.

"Yes now come on" she finally jumped up on my back I loped my arms through the back of her knees as she lossless put her arms around my neck.

Just moments after we started walking I felt Diana lay her head down on my shoulder. I would do anything to stay right here in this moment.

This is all I want my career, and Diana that's all I want.

Diana's POV

I was pretty tired why I don't really know but I love the fact that I didn't have to walk. After about a minute I put my head down on his shoulder.

His hair smelt like fresh honey and it looked so soft I just wanted to run my fingers through it. I actually really like the smell of his hair it's really nice.

It didn't last long through because we had reached the bus. I was about to get off of Louis back but he told me not to. As we got on the bus the driver smiled at me probably because I am literally on Louis back.

"Alright I'm going to put you down" Louis said before letting go of my knees I hoped off of his back.

"So boys where we going next" I asked as I sat down on the couch in between Harry and Louis.

"It's a secret" Niall said as him
Liam and Zayn sat on the opposite couch.

"Alright" I said sitting back.

Louis POV

We were just watching movies again no one was asleep yet. It was about half way through the movie when Harry said something.

"Um....Lou I think someone's a little tired" Harry chuckled I turn around. To see Diana fast asleep and she was laying on Harry's chest.

"Did she lay down and go to sleep like that" I asked laughing at her.

"No she fell asleep then slowly fell this way and onto me." Harry said truthfully.

"Here i will go lay her in bed" I said before picking her up and carrying her into the back of the bus.

I put her down in the bed before covering her up.

"Lay with me" Diana said grabbing my arm just as I was about to walk away.

"Okay" I said I then climbed into the small bed and covered myself up before wrapping my arms around her.

"Goodnight Lou" she said sleepily.

"Goodnight Diana"I said back to her.

A/N:

As always I hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I got caught up reading this new book. If you want to go check it out it's Called Pride.

Next chapter should be out soon.

All the love ~L