Chapter 11

Diana's POV

We were all currently at the Apple store getting me a new phone. The only problem is that Louis thinks I have to have the newest phone when I actually don't.

"Come on just get the x" Louis said holding it up in my face.

"Louis I already told you that's to expensive I will just get the 6" I said walking over to where the six's were at.

"No it's not i am literally rich just get the x" Louis said following after me.

"No i am getting the 6 or I'm calling my mum to come pick me up right now" I said turning and faceing him that must of done it.

"Fine what color do you want" he said with a smile you could tell he was mad that I didn't get the x.

"Rose gold please" I said walking over the the rest of the boys leaving Louis alone to pay and everything.

"Why didn't you get the x" Harry asked when I sat down next to him.

"Because I didn't want louis to have to spend that much money on me" I smiled me and Harry have became pretty good friends.

"I would of got the x" Harry said in a high singing voice.

I didn't answer him we all just sat there in silence until Louis came over to us. He had a Apple bag in his hand which I assumed had my phone in it.

"It's my phone" I said when Louis wouldn't let me have the bag.

"Let's just wait until we leave the store" louis smiled walking towards the doors.

"You got me the x didn't you" I said not crossing my arms over my chest.

"So what come on Diana let's just go" Louis said you could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"I'm not leavening until you go back and get me the 6" I said looking him in the eyes.

I watched as Louis landed harry the Apple bag and walk towards me.

"You won't leave on your own I guess I will just have to force you out" before I could realize what he was saying he picked me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"Louis William Tomlinson I demand you put me down this instant " I said punching his back he just chuckled lightly.

"Your so cute when you try to be scary"he said I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Are none of you going to help me" I said looking at the boys behind me.

"Umm no you look like your having fun" Niall laughed I just sighed heavily finally giving up.

+

We were now at the arena for their shown tonight. Its weird sometimes because in about a week they are playing at Madison square garden. That's like on of the biggest arenas in the world.

"Diana which shirt do you like better" Louis said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"The in with the blue and white stripes" I said pointing to one of the shirts he had in his hands.

"Good I liked this one better anyway" he said as he put the other shirt down.

"Then why did you ask" I laughed at him.

"Gotta get my girls stamp of approval" louis said as he left  the room leaving me with my whole face a bright red.

Niall's POV

We were taking a short break from rehearsal so I went and sat down with Louis.

"So when you going to ask her out" I said punching his shoulder.

"I don't know Niall I don't think she's into me that way" he said I have realized that Louis hasn't been has happy as he usually is.

"Hey you don't know unless you ask" I said Louis he looked up from the floor and at me.

"Yeah but I don't want to ruin our friendship" Louis said shrugging his shoulders.

"Just don't worry about it right now you will know when the right time to do it is" I said before getting up and walking over to Harry.

"Harry"

"What up Niall"

"We have to do something about Louis" I said Harry looked confused for a moment.

"Wait did he eat me pop tart again I swear I will mes-" Harry said cracking his knuckles.

"Damn It Harry this is not about fucking pop tarts it's about Diana" I said Harry just kinda sighed like he knew what I was talking about.

"I know man he's been so freaking sad lately do you know why ?" Harry asked I swear this boy gets stupider by the second.

"He doesn't think Diana likes him in that way" I said looking over at Louis who was just sitting there looking at the floor.

"Wait Diana doesn't like him like that" Harry said in complete shock.

"I don't know Harry I think she does but she doesn't know it" I said

"What do you mean she doesn't know it" Harry asked clearly confused.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that she's so fooled with her and Louis being friends. That she doesn't even realize that she likes him. Or she might know it but be scared because she doesn't really know him" I said trying to explain it to Harry.

"What do you mean she doesn't really know him?" This kid has to be getting dumber by the second.

"Harry Louis moved away when he was what 7 which made her 6 its kinda hard to remember things when your that young" I said Harry kinda just sighed and we both turned around and looked at Louis.

"What are we going to do Niall"

"I honestly don't know Harry"

A/N

Yeah I agree this chapter was terrible

Don't worry the book hasn't even got to the good part yet 😉

I hope you liked this chapter

And continue to read my crappy book

Love you all ~L