Chapter 1

Author's Pov

On one Summer The Myoui father-daughter went back to thier province, The Beloved land Of Jeju. There His father's side live, Her Dad decided to Transfer in Jeju because he find Seoul  an over crowded place plus Things never been well because of Her Mother's Death.

Looking at the Window Mina felt Nostalagistic the scenario was beautiful,Green Mountains, Blue sky and a Refreshing Air hit her face. For a reason she felt happy, she felt happy that they moved and decided to live in this place.

"Love? Are you really fine about us moving in Grandma and Grandpa's Place? " her father asked

She sweetly smiled and said "Dad this place is the most beautiful place where my eyes could see, ofcourse im more than fine moving here"

Mr. Myoui smiled and said "Dont worry Mina your Nayeon unnie, Irene Unnie and your other cousins are there they would be happy to see you"

Mina just smiled and continued admiring the great View of Jeju

After about half an hour they have reached an Old Cassa 'Cassa de Amor'

They parked thier car on a vacant place then her father went out first there she saw his father greeted by his Grandparents with a sweet smile plastered on thier lips "My son,How are you? i missed you so much" Her grandmother hugged his son and kissed him."Oh mother i missed you too" Mr. Myoui replied

"Yuki where is your daughter? " An old but strict looking man asked her father.

"Papa,she's in the car" Mr. Myoui replied then she looked into Mina's Direction.

Mina's PoV

After my mother died months ago life was never been easy specially to my dad, he seemed depressed but despite that he still managed to do his duty as a father for me. Im Myoui Mina btw the only Daughter of Yuki Myoui and Izumi Myoui.My mother died by a car accident when she tried to get home from the grocery store.Stuffs been hard after a month of my mom's death my father told me of coming back to Jeju where we can settle down and re live our lives.

My fathers face was bright when he shared that idea, So as a daughter seeing my father would feel happy if we move there, I whole heartedly agree.

So here i am inside my Father's Car i looked at him,i looked at them they were happy, so am i.

"Mina-yahh,come Grandma and Grandpa wants to see you" he warmly said.

I just nodded and smile in response

I looked at my grandmother's face then she smiled "A fine young lady" she chuckled and hug me "Minarii you were still this little when you last visited us..

I just sheeplishly chuckled when she talked a lot about things in the past well Me Dad and mom came here when i was 6 or 7 yeah but for pete's Sake im already 17 years old.

Then my Grandpa spoke "I hope you still remeber me" he smiled sweetly.

Whoa, He hugged me then patted me this time he now tell his stories that i can hardly remember.

It's already 1:00pm We already had Lunch Dad and Grandma and Grandpa went to our field to visit the Land. Then i saw a dark side of our garden this shows woods.I got curious it feels like the gravity is pulling me closer to that certain place..

I really need to see it... i have to see it

So hey Guys!!! hehehehe im back with another short Story... I hope you will still support me with this one... Honestly i kept thinking about this concept its killin me... So how was it tho its not yet clear nyhehhehehe see you in the next chapter...