Chapter 2

Mina's PoV

As i walk closer and closer passing through the red rosses on the garden, i see trees on its barrier Green vines on it... This place is wierd yet my body still pulled closer and closer to that place.

Then i saw person, a sharp featured guy he was just in my age,i stared at him for a while he did the same thing to,But i saw nothing but the eyes of sorrow I wanted to reach him,i wanted to talk to him.

"Go Home" he spoke believe me his words gave me chills down to my spine. It was cold yet intimidating.

I-im Myoui M-ina an-d i

"You should'nt come here, now go"

"MINA! " I heard a familiar voice called over my name so i looked back only to see Nayeon Unnie and Irene Unnie with other Girls.

"Unnie! " i shouted back

But then i decided to look at him and maybe ask his name?

But when i turn around he was no longer to be seen..

Weird... But eventually i shrugged off and run towards Nayeon Unnie's direction.

"Unnie! " i beemed and hug her.

I missed you so much unnie

"Im really hurt Mina, you forgot about me and decided to hug Nayeon instead"

Nayeon and Irene unnie hugged me lovingly.

"By the way Mina this is Momo,Jihyo,Dahyun,Jennie,rose and Jisoo our friends" Nayeon introduced them.

Everybody this is our Cousin Mina she used to live in seoul but decided to Move here, she smiled.

"Very nice too meet you Mina" They said in unison

By the way Mina what are you doing in that place?  Jihyo asked

Uhh i?  I checked out the Red Roses they were really beautiful and alluring i nervously answered

"Ohh yeah Mr. Haihachi's Gardeners are the best" Dahyun chucckled.

Anyway lets have our tea? shall we?  Irene unnie suggested.

"Yeah, we better do that,cant wait to have the cookies" Momo said while forming circles in her belly

I chucckled in her silly movement.

The tea time was Great everybody was warm but then suddenly A cold breeze made everybody silent.

I observed their movements... they were just bowing thier heads as if they were chanting something but the thing is no Sound came out from thier mouths.

Silence..

Then a car noise was heared.

2black cars arrived then two person came forward to us The way they stand,they move seems so familiar it's intimidating..

Then one sharp monaloid eyed Guy came to kiss Irene unnie's cheeks then greeted her..

"Seulgi i thought you wont be joining us" Irene unnie said in pure shockness.

"Same Goes to you Jeong" Nayeon said while sipping her cup of tea.

The seulgi and Jeongyeon guy greeted Everybody.

Then Seulgi looked at me as if he's judging my appearance "You are not from here are you? " he spoke in his husky voice.

I-i umm im.