one

lias pov
It was the first day of school. Yay! Did i enjoy school? No not particularly but i mean i get to see my friends right?

I had left school last year during the middle of the year because my parents forced me to move to London with them. And i mean london was cool and all but i couldn't stay there i had to come back here to New Jersey. So, i convinced my parents to let me move into an apartment close to the school. But under one condition, i had to live with not one but TWO boys from my school. I think my mom new there mom or something idk. But what i do know is i will live with it.

As i walk down the halls that bring back so many memories i see the two people i wanted to come back to the most Lillie and Lucas. They both looked the exact same they did a year ago. I ran up to them but stopped when i saw him... Ollie, Ollie Woodland. The innocent and smiley ollie. Memories rush back in my head, he loved me but i didn't love him.

He's the reason i left but also the reason i came back.

He smiles at me and i smile back starting to run up to lucas. " Hey bubs I missed you way to much." He said with the biggest smile on his face. Me and Lucas have been best friends since the day he stole my sandwich in 1st grade ( not the best way to start out a friendship ik) and there she was my boo my bitch... lillie. i ran up to her with tears in my eyes. " i'm back bitch" in say laughing the tears away.  " and i'm so glad" she said.

(1 hour later)

Me and lucas has first block together so he caught me up. Apparently there's these new twin boys that moved here from a private school. Lucas said they were the talk around her as they were super big in social media at the time. All girls drooled
over them... haha fuckboys i might say. Ethan and Grayson Dolan were there names and one of happened to be in this class. idk know which one is which but he had a super ugly earring in that look like a tampon ewww.

i had nobody in my second block but  i had to be tortured with Ollie as he was in this class and sat next to me. I could feel his eyes on me. It was so uncomfortable and horrible ugh...

Word count: 437

HEHEEH YOURE WELCOM LOL. What do think she will say about the twins?