three

lias pov

ugh. finally, first day of school over. i had to go to my new apartment and meet the two boys that were living there with me great.

i was pulling up to the building when i saw ethan and grayson walking into it. hopefully they live there with their parents. i cross my fingers and hope for the best. my car had been full of just suitcases and suitcases of clothes but i had no furniture because the apartment was furnished already so that's a pro.

i walk into the building and go up to the third floor. i had to meet my mom there so we could sign papers.

my mom had come for the week to help me move in and sign the papers.

and when i reaches the third floor there they were ethan and grayson. great could this day get any better. if i have to live with them i swear. the. i see my mom. "sweetie your here just in time! i was about to sign the papers. oh and meet the boys you are living with. this is ethan and this is grayson." she says like i have never met them before.

"hey, your lia from school right one of carmen's friends?" grayson says and puts out his hand for me to shake. " yep that's me! so we are roommates now." i say sorda intimidated by there stares. " yeah sounds about right!" ethan says. omg that's the first time i have heard him speak jesus his voice is beautiful. " haha yeah" i says cracking my knuckles.

i do that when i'm nervous

ethan's pov

after school we had to go sign off in our new apartment so our mom drove us to the building.

i wonder who the third person is ... my mom told us that it is a girl and that she went to our school. she told me the name but i forgot it. it's like jill on like jen or something idk.

we go to the third floor and go into a office to sign the papers but we have to wait for everyone to be there. the. minutes later the elevator opens and there she is. lia. omg does she live here or is she our new roommate. nah she probably just lives here with her family or something.

but then she walks closer to us and talks to the lady that was waiting with us " dude she is our new roommate!" gray says so i can only hear. holy shit. "hey, your lia from school right one of carmen's friends?" grayson says before i could speak. they shake hands. " yep that's me! so we are roommates now." she says sorda scared by us because i'm looking at her intensely. but i can't help it she beautiful ugh. i have to say something back so i say " yeah sounds about right!" with the happiest voice i could. i see her relax a little. " haha yeah" she says definitely nervous. i rub the back of my neck.

"so i see you guys already know each other!" my mom says. we all nod " oh that's great!" her mom says. " excuse me but you all have to sign this papers now." the man says.

we all sign the papers and say our good byes and leave.

tomorrow i will be moving in with her. well and gray. but lia. oh lia

lias pov

omg tomorrow i was moving in with them. i'm so scared but ethan. oh ethan