two

Ollie's pov

nobody told me she was coming back. As she walked through those doors i realized that i had not gotten over her she broke my heart then left. But why is she back?

I need to prove to her that she can love me. i want her in my life i need her.

lias pov

Lunch! lunch was my favorite and we still had our old table there was five of us the order wine me, lillie, and carmen on one side and lucas, and ollie on the other.

Carmen is like a sister to me she has been there when i need her and she has been there when i really don't need her but she just always there... i haven't talked to her since the week before i left for london. I loved her so much but she can honestly get on your nerves so much at times. She is very flirty and has honestly been with every guy at this school.

" Guys i'm so happy i'm back i mean-" Then someone interrupted "Hey guys what's going on" the voice sounded familiar but idk know from where, then i turned around to see two boys that looked the exact same. then i saw the one that had the tampon earring kiss Carmen on the cheek. " Hey gray!" she said putting on her flirty voice. Ah that was grayson so the other must be ethan. And let me be honest here i would be crazy not to think that he was super hot. His brown floppy hair and his beautiful hazel eyes...

Stop lia they are fuckboys bad no ew gross

I got snapped out of my thoughts by grayson talking "Babe introduce me to everyone " he says raising one eyebrow up. " Ok that's Lucas, then Ollie, that's lillie and lia she moved from london" she says happiest as can be as she starts to talk to grayson i can feel two pairs of eyes on me Ollie and Ethan. " oh dope, lia that name sounds familiar hmm wonder why?" he says sorda talking to himself. He sits down next to Carmen and Ethan sits on the other side. But for some reason Ethan is still staring at me. And i can't take my eyes off him either.

Ethan's pov

gray has this thing with some girl already... i know but he like really likes her.  but to be honest every girl at this school has been falling at my feet for me and it's really annoying actually.

"gray where are we going?" i ask really confused " bro carmen asked us to sit with her friends at lunch today, might as well."

well i'm down i need to make some good friends and not douchey ones.

we get to the cafeteria and gray walks us over to this table and there was carmen. her friends seem pretty cool from first glance. " hey guys what's going on?" grayson says to loud for comfort. "hey gray!" she says being extra flirty. Here's what i mean carmen was one of the first girls to fall at grays feet and he took the opportunity. she definitely just wants to fuck. hah

there was this one girl sitting at the end of the table she was beautiful long straight brown hair and dark hazel eyes that you could get lost in forever.

... and that's lia she just moved from london."

wow

london that's crazy and so unique...

it sit on the other side of her but for some reason we can't keep our eyes off each other. she makes me feel unable to speak.