Chapter 1

Flashback to 6 year old (Y/N)

(Y/N) pov

I was sitting in my "room" which was a dungeon cell just waiting for time to go by. That was until I heard the number 1 thing I never want to hear.

The door suddenly burst open and I saw my "father", "mother", and my "sister all at the door with evil grins on their faces. As they got closer I could see that "father" had some brass knuckles, "mother" had a wip, and my "sister had nothing but I knew what she could do. They opened the doors on the cell that was my room and they dragged me outside so they could torture me. First "father" would start to beat the shit out of me until I could barely stand but "mother" would wip me until I got up but was barely standing. When I could at least walk my "sister would use me as target practice for her powers which would always leave me unable to move or talk.

After the usual hell of the day I was out in my "room" with a small plate of food that was going to last me the rest of the day. With that I looked out the window I had but it had bars on it so I couldn't escape and I just saw them playing together just wanting to be part of it.

Flashback to 8 year old (Y/N)

I have suffered in this hell hole for far too long so I made a plan to escape. I waited till the daily routine of torture would end but as they were putting me in my "room" as they were locking the door I quickly ran to him and begged for him to end this and to get me a real room he just punched me in the face so I was on the ground but as they left the didn't notice that I stole the keys to the door. As night fell I used the keys to open the door and I quickly ran out grabbed a few things for the trip out of there but as I was leaving I could see that Rias had gotten up for a drink so I had to be careful going around her. Once I was outside I ran away to a train that I stowed away on and went somewhere else.

Once the train stopped I got off and as I was walking around until a bag was suddenly around me head as I was being taken away before blacking out.

When I woke up I saw that I was on a table in a dark room with tools on tables around me when a man walked in.

(Y/N): Where am I?

???: Your in my lab and if you don't mind...

He then pulls out a needle and gently give me a shot to make me fall asleep

When I woke up I felt bigger and everything was smaller. As I looked around I saw the man that I saw earlier and he was talking to me.

???: It worked! Now wake up my creation we have much to do.

As he walked away I quickly grabbed him and killed him for turning me into what I am now unwillingly and destroyed everything in the area before taking off out the wall and  into the sky.

As I was soaring in the sky I crashed into the building that I was in and for some reason it was flying but I ramed into it anyways but a piece of metal caught on to my air hose as me and the building crash to the ground. As I layed their the room starts to go dark.

When I woke up up I saw a small girl with blonde hair in front of me that saved my life so I protected her with me life and having her move to a house that was outside of a town that was nearby.

Before (Y/N) was turned into Songbird

Rias pov

When it was morning i was excited to use my brother as target practice like everyday. As we all go to where he was we see that the door was open and he wasn't their.

Rias: Mom where is (Y/N)?

Venelana: He ran away.

Instantly I felt terrible for all the things that I've done to him and I can see my parents felt the same cuz their was tears coming out of their eyes. We then had everyone looking for him but nobody found him for years so we decided to cover up that he existed but we never forgot him.