To Kill A Mockingbird

Now I realized I had my stuff wrong :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was seven thirty in the morning, Ezra woke sprawled out on his bed just in his boxer shorts. He sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and clicked his neck because of sleeping in an awkward position. He thought about the way his day started, he looked around and quickly went for a shower. Once that was done, he made a coffee - strong black.

He walked into school, marking some papers he didn't get around to lastnight he came to Aria's and he smiled to himself. He read it and noticed she had done a lovely job of it. He gave her an A+. 

The day was reasonable, and it was worthwhile. Aria was now in his room, just as the bell rung she had set down her books, "Early to make up for not being able to transfer classes, any idea why the declined?"

"Uh, they didn't see the point in moving you - since this is the appropriate class for you," spoke Mr Fitz, as Hanna and the rest of Aria's friends piled in. The class went fast, Aria and the class were happy with the grades he gave them. Suppose, he was gaining support as a teacher by fair grading. 

After school, once Ezra had arrived home and he sighed, he was falling more and more for Aria Montgomery and he couldn't help but fall more and more within the terrible track he was going down - even though he had not discussed being more than a student and teacher relationship. He'd made himself one of the two dishes he could actually cook. Then there was a knock at his door, he opened to see Aria standing there in tears.

"Are you okay?" asked Ezra. 

"Not really, can I come in?" asked Aria.

Ezra fidgeted, "You know you shouldn't be here, Aria." 

Aria cried a little, "You're right."

As she walked away, he spoke. "Do you want me to drive you home?"

"No, that's the last place I want to be," snapped Aria.

"Why?" asked Ezra stepping outside of his door.

"Can't we just be here for a moment?" cried Aria. He opened his arms for a hug, and she held to him with all her might.