1

With mouth agape and wide, curious eyes I explored my surroundings in awe. Pastel sky, cotton candy clouds, a sign saying "FREE ICE CREAM" and another one saying "FREE PIZZA & MILKSHAKES". As I approached the ice cream stand I saw the person behind it and my eyes widened ever more.

"Lee Jong-suk?" I mumbled under my breath still staring at the guy who was smiling brightly at me.

"Hi there! What flavors would you like? You can choose as many as you like" He said and winked at me.

"Is this heaven?" Was the first thing I said while he was still smiling warmly at me.

As I was about to say something else I heard something. More like someone calling my name. I looked around but I only saw the inviting lollipop trees and gingerbread houses. 

"..ria,"

"Aria,"

Is it the lollipop trees? They can talk? Well damn.

"Wake up."

Huh? Wake up? I thought I am in heaven?

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

I immediately jolted awake and bumped my head into something. As I looked around I realized I am in my room. Jeez, and I thought I finally got to meet Lee Jong-suk. While rubbing my head still with half-opened eyes I noticed someone standing in front of me, more like the thing I bumped my head into.

"Yahh Seokjin oppa!" I glared at my brother who also seemed in pain from the sudden bump.

"What's with that attitude? I kept calling your name for 5 minutes but you wouldn't even budge. I thought you died from overeating with ice cream last night." He said angrily while looking at me but I knew he was only trying to look angry because he seemed to be holding in his laugh.

"Ughh.. So that's why," I muttered under my breath after I remembered the sweet dream. 

Literally.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing.. Anyways why are you here? Anything wrong?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah. You will be late for school if you don't get up right now," He said sternly

"Aaaaahhh. Wake me up when I am in heaven already." I signed deeply and plopped my head back onto my pillow. So soft.. But the softness was soon gone when my boyfriend was snatched away from me.

"No. And I will take this for the meantime. Get ready and go have breakfast, I made blueberry pancakes."

With that I immediately got up and hurried to my bathroom. Pancakes? HELL YES.

"Try not to slip from the rush," My brother said and laughed at my sudden liveliness before closing the door to my room.

I smiled to myself as I quickly took off my pajamas and stepped into the shower. The warm water slowly found its way on my long hair and I drifted into thoughts.

It has always been like this. Typical siblings. However, he was brother material and I am more than grateful for everything he does for me. He is the only one I have left, and so I am the only one he has left. After our parents died when I was only 11 and he was 16, he decided to put up a strong front and take responsibility for everything from then on. Working part-time during night and studying during the day, he neglected his youth for the sake of lives. 

Even though we are not poor and our parents were pretty rich, he insisted that I use the money for myself and my tuition because I was the little sister so I should just focus on my studies and he will be the one taking care of everything else. I couldn't stand doing nothing so I applied for several part-time jobs when I was old enough but Seokjin oppa kept finding out about them. From then on I did as he said and I was doing great in school. I can even say that I am a top student in high school. I still can't erase that guiltiness that is lingering in me but I also have a feeling he has connections everywhere and he would always find out if I try to hide something from him.