2

Author's POV

The 5 friends were currently in the big crowd of students who were scanning with anticipation the board on the wall searching for their own names.

"Ari, look! You are with me!"

"Me too, me too! I am In class 3-A"

"I just can't get rid off you dorks, can I?" Aria snickered while looking at the cheerful Haeun and suddenly-not-so-sleepy Jungkook.

"Nope, never ever." They both said in unison

Meanwhile, a sulking Chaeyeon and Jimin were standing next to them with crossed arms.

"Why do I have to be with this Jamless Shortie AGAIN?" Chaeyeon exclaimed frustatedly

"Shut up, as if I want to be in the same class as an evil witch like you. And FYI I have more than enough jams!"

"Tsk. Watch your mouth, Jimin-ssi."

"Don't call me Jimin-ssi, jeez," Jimin said before turning to Jungkook and pointing at him "Jungkook, this is your fault."

"I don't know what you are talking about, Jimin-ssi," Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile.

"Brats.. Only those two are on my side," Jimin pointed at the two girls who were watching the show amusingly.

"Well," Haeun and Aria snickered "It's true you are jamless and you do look like Jimin-ssi." Haeun said while grinning widely.

That's when all started laughing at the black haired boy.

...

Aria's POV

I was walking to my classroom along with Jungkook and Haeun and when we finally reached the room, most of the students were already seated or talking in the hallway while waiting for our teacher.

"Most of the good seats are taken because of the married couple's quarrel," Jungkook said while still having his bunny smile on.

"Well it was a funny sight, but then again.. You are right," I told him while I was scanning the room until I noticed a free seat near the window "I PICK THAT ONE! THANKS!"

"HEY I WANTED A WINDOW SEAT TOO! Haeun exclaimed but it was too late because I was already seated "Sorry, love," I smirked at the pouting girl.

"Chill Haeun-ahh. Jungkookie oppa will sit next to you," Jungkook told her while pointing at the 2 free seats in the middle, right next to mine. Basically, we were in the same column with Jungkook in between us.

"Oppa? Who? You are younger than me," Haeun smiled mockingly at Jungkook while taking her seat and he only furrowed his brows in return.

Pfft. Flirting again, nothing new. I thought while trying to hold in my laugh.

...

Author's POV

All students took their seats the moment the teacher entered the room.

"Hello class. Some may know me from previous years, other may not. My name is Mr. Han and I am teaching English. I will be your homeroom teacher and I hope you will make good memories in your last year in high school." The man in his 30s said while smiling at his class. "I will be speaking in English during class since it is more efficient."

Some students groaned while other remained silent. "Don't worry, If you have any questions I am always here to help."

After Mr. Han finished his speech he proceeded with the lesson.