tadbit dream

And everything was back to me . Seriously everything. Love walked to me whilst hatred ran towards me.ENEMIES !!! You can't hide from them, can you? Life is mixture of everything.Yes a mixture ,not a compound ,because sorrows and joys are never in fixed proportion.

The whole week was terrifying. Infact excellent. Jane and I were seperated but I guess God didn't want us to be. So our classes were reshuffled and to our luck she came in my class. As school started so its functions, studies and what not. Our class teacher was Miss. Judy Pinto ,who was a tall and fair lady. She spoke politely and taught us English. But, the thing is that she thinks we are still small girls and hence, she told us to introduce ourselves with our names and our ambitions. Which seriously made me feel that I am attending my previous classes. But , I don't know why I liked it.

In our school , to control the girls along with the teachers , there are some cabinet members. PREFECTS kind of. But we had captains, vice- captains of each house, club leaders who organize all the competitions and head girl and her assistant. 

I was in this school for more than 10 years and I had an attachment , very close one with my school. So, I wanted to do something for my school and the way for it was to become one of the cabinet member. But its very mean of me, selfish whatever because I wanted to be vice-captain of ruby house as next year I can be the captain.Another reason behind it was that, You will lead your house in all the competitions and in the end of the academic year when your house wins with greater points you will be awarded with a trophy. This scene is very honourable and you feel like you are at the top of the world. So i wanted to become one. You know kind of harry potter style!! We too, had four houses they were Ruby, emerald , pearl and sapphire

My group was very popular ,so there were chances of me being something. Also, shania, jane and stephy had their. It was my dream , but they were many in our school who were jealous of me. I didn't know what I did to them , But they were. Forget about those bitches!

Monday was election day. Cabinet members were decided by voting and with marks given from teachers as well. After one hour of voting, I wasn't stable. I was a bit scared that if my fellow mates  didn't vote me then  I might not become the vice- captain. I really wished to become . There was some kind of honour in becoming one. Which I didn't want to miss. As, a bright student  I can become but then......

That night I was not able to sleep properly.  I kept tossing and turning from one side to the other. The bed which was heaven for me was not lending me enough sleep. I was tensed about tomorrow. It was result day ."Sussie you didn't become the vice captain! " I woke up with this sentence 

 .........

Assembly time!

I was praying with my whole heart and soul  as I wanted my dream to become true. Then our principal started to announce the names. Luckily, she announced my name as the asst -head girl , I surely didn't expect this one. I mean yes it was a honourable position but after all it begin with assistant. Which I truly hated. I mean why assistant? why there can't be two headgirls to control the whole school and captains as well?

MY friends were damn happy about it. Even I was but not as much as they were. We had to take an oath and we were handed our sashes and badges. Our principal called us for a meeting and discussed with us rules and regulations and may more...

Author's note: Sorry for this late chapter , I 've been superly busy. Once again sorry for this boring chapter coz from next chapter onwards love starts... i am excited