chapter 34

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

"It's an honor to have you all this evening, to celebrate this special day with me, am thankful to you all who came from afar off to be part of this celebration, and I give all the credits to my wonderful family who had made this day happen,to my mom who had made all this arrangements " he says and everyone clapped.

"And also I want to use this opportunity to thank my dad " he says facing Christopher " he has been there from the start till now and his still here , his support brought me this far in the business world and am grateful, because of his energetic personality I was able to be the second topmost- billionaire in the whole of new York, and soon too be the first " he says proudly and everyone cheers clapping.

"Say it bro" Taira yelled from the crowd making them laugh. Diana and Anna chuckled.

"All in one am happy to have him as my father , I love you so much dad " he says to Christopher who whipped his tears .

"Am so proud of you son, and I love you more " he says and they both hugged" and I love you too mom" he says hugging her " of course you do darling, and I love you most " she whips her tears and kisses his cheek , Diana felt tears watching how sweet they were but blinked it back , how can she betray Alexandra this way,he had showed her too much he trusted her so much , being with him for almost 4 month's had changed her completely.

She was sent for a mission but she ended up falling in love with him, she hadn't even said the words to him , and she wasn't gonna say it, there's no use when she will stab him right at the back and disappear for good , she knew they weren't gonna last from the beginning anyways, being too attached and being used to the world he had showed her had damaged her inside already, falling for him was her greatest mistake. he deserves better.

All of a suddenly she saw a familiar face in the crowd staring at her intently, her eyes widen and confusion dawned in her system, was that Logan ? ...no he won't dare show his face in Alexander's party .

She made her way through the crowd following the direction she had seen the person.

"Excuse me, sorry " she says making her way through them , she couldn't see anyone, she stood right on the spot searching with her eyes but no one , she gently turn's going back to the direction she came from ,she became nervous, was Logan watching her ? Did Logan Come to the party ? She became restless with thoughts, as she looks round the places until she bombed into someone.

"Oh my gosh , am sorry, am....sor... " she let out as Alexander  stared down at her , her eyes widen realizing it's Alexander  she bombed into , he wrapped his arm around her .

"Lia are you okay ?" He asked seeing how she looked tensed.

"I....um......yeah ....sure , am sorry I didn't know it was you " she said tugging her hair behind her, scanning round with her eyes again, Alexandra follows her eyes but turns it back to her , pulling her closer to him.

He wasn't convinced, he knew better that something wasn't right, Diana wrapped her arms around herself asif shielding herself from him .

"Are you cold ?" He asked worriedly taking off his suit jacket without waiting for her to response and placed it over her shoulder she looked into his eyes and she was in love , she loved him , her tears try to pull out but she turns to the other side blinking it back .

He lifted her jaw up to look into her eyes .

"You know you can tell me anything right ?" He asked and she wish she could but she can't , if Logan realize she told him everything he will attack her family, she held unto his jacket tightly.