The House

Alisons pov

We're at the house and OH MY GOSH THIS house is humongous. I wonder where my room is.

Jonah's pov

Hey Alison follow me to your room. Here ya go. Holy crap Jonah how did you know my favorite color. Well I kinda sort of talked to the mean old lady and she told me more things about you ,And that's not the only surprise I have for you today!! Jonah really you didn't have to buy me a PHONE. Well I heard that they didn t let you have a phone, and you wanted to listen to us. I will.

Time skip

It's in the middle of the night and I woke up screaming thinking all of that was just a dream, they  came in here saying. Alison what is the matter with you. Stay away from me bullies. Alison it's us the ones who adopted you . I-i I'm so sorry guys. There was this bully that would wake me up in the middle night and take me to the roof and threaten to throw me off. So I didn't get any sleep. What what time is it?  645 at night. So you need some sleep. Some one please sleep with me until I can go to sleep. "I will"Corbyn insitied. Sure thanks for volunteering.  No problem.

Corbyns pov

I like to comfort people. Thats why i volunteere to comfort people

Alisons pov

Every other family thinks I'm so crazy that I look like a murderer, but this band family is like they were meant to be by family.

🎵Music plays on phone🎶    🎶You  got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation cause it tastes so good you know I wouldn t walk away even If I could it took one night one try I'm hooked 🎶 uh hi Corbyn was I singing too loud. No, I just realized you were singing our song. Yeah I was it's very catchy. I love it so much. I have it stuck in my head and can't get it out .Well I came in here to asking you wanted to come with us in here and order some pizza watch some movies   It was later that night and we ordered pizza and watched t.v. it was so fun to be out of that building I can wake up to people being nice, and actually getting a good night sleep. I'm not even tired in the morning when I want up but, when i woke up there that mean ugly lady was blaring her horn in my face. I wake up here to time for breakfast.

Well guys "I'm gonna go to bed" Alison said quietly. Night Alison.

       To be continued