She's Gone

I'm still running, I dont know where I need to go. * breathing so hard*

Corbyns pov

Alison I know your still mad at us, but breakfast is ready, we have your favorite ,pancakes. Alison come on for real dont ignore us. What ever I'm coming in. *Door opens* Oh my gosh
Alisons gone. Guys look through the house, she's not here.  Oh gosh, she must have ran away because of us,  because we are part  wolf's. What are we gonna do?   Go look for her duh what else, sit here and laugh that's she's gone. Get in the car.

Alisons pov

So I sleep on a park bench last night. I didnt know where else to go. But tonight i think imma go back get all of  my stuff pack while they are asleep then go to Logan's house and tell him about what's happening.

Zachs pov

Alison we called out the window, guys that looks like Alison. But she has a red hoodie not a black one like she does.

Alisons pov

I'm at Logan's door, * knock knock* Oh hi Alison. What are you doing here ? Why do you have everything with you? I ran away. What? Come on we have to take you back. No no Logan please dont take me back, they are wolf's and it scares me.

Logan's pov

Should I take her back. " Ring ring" hello, Logan hey, alisons missing. Have you seen her? Uh no. But I'll help you look. As I got in there car, I felt bad about lying to them. Actually guys I lied back there she was there she stoped by and told me when she was walking last night that she felt like somebody was watching her so she ran the other way, back home she pounded on the door nobody answered.

Zachs pov 

As we are turning around there was that creepy girl again. I felt like she was following us around she is now getting in the car and taling us. Guys who Is that. Nobody just a car that's in a rush.

Logan's pov

She should just be in here. Logan you said you let me stay here for a couple days not bring them here.

I'm sorry Alison but I had to they were really worried. And we are friends I had to help them out. Aw that's cute. Come on Alison out the door. I can't go outside, I'm scared too, why jack asked, because my dream was coming true about the person kidnapping me and taking me to a abonned house. The dream started when someone in the distance called my name, and that happened so I ran and eventually got really tired. I fell asleep on a park bench and when I woke up Logan's the only one I wanted to talk to then. I'm so sorry guys. We understand we are a little scary. Come on the cars just 2 feet away and then you can stay in the house. No more midnight walks got it. Got it. When you aren't scared you can walk around anytime you want to 9 at night k? Fine. Let's go.

Hope you like it. If you like it some votes please.