chapter one - thief in the kitchen

Exams were coming closer and Changkyun was trying his best to remember the words written on the paper in front of him. Hours had he spent already, reading every word over and over again until the syllables danced on the page and his mind wandered to the most random stuff, like if fish wonder how it would be to be able to breath air and if a spider is scared of himself when he comes across a mirror. "Time to stop for a while" he decided. Stretching his body while yawning, the boy realized how tired he actually was. Not really unexpected, it was already 3am, who wouldn't be tired. He climbed into his bed and closed his eyes.

Just before he drifted of to dreamland, something made him open his eyes again. Sounds were coming from the kitchen as if someone was searching something. Changkyun silently climbed out of his bed and went to check out the sound.

In the middle of the kitchen was a boy in an oversized black goodie. His clothes were ripped and even through his to big clothes it was obvious the boy was waaaay to skinny to be healthy. Changkyun cleared his throat to get the boys attention. He didn't want to ask what the boy was doing in the kitchen, as changkyun was pretty sure he was looking for something to eat.

The boy turned around like he was caught, which he kinda was but it didn't matter. His eyes met changkyun's and pure terror was seen on his face. Before changkyun could say something, the starving boy was gone. He had fled through the window and disappeared into the night.

-------------------------
Author's note
I honestly have no idea where this is going, it's 3am right now and I just imagined kihyun as a cat so now I'm writing this story... Also English is not my home language, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes...
Also, I officially made my first fanart ever so i hope you like it 😄