chapter four - come and eat

Changkyun came home with the stuff he bought and began preparing it. He cooked the ramen, cut the cucumber in pieces together with some carrots he found in the fridge. He warmed up the chocolate milk and prepared some apple tea.

When everything was done he put all the food in boxes so it would stay warm. He even found a box with two parts, that he filled with strawberries and then a part with sugar. He put the chocomilk and the apple tea in bottles that stay warm and wrote a sticky note saying that chocolate is delicious when you dip it in apple tea (it really is!). After that he put everything together in a box and laid it under his window in an alley, hoping the boy would find it.

*time skip*

Kihyun woke up because of the low temperature. It was late in the evening so it's logic it would get colder, but that didn't mean he should like it right?

Stretching his stiff limps, kihyun looked around. It was time he started searching for food, since he had a friend to feed to. Kihyun was lucky enough to escape that terrible place, put his best friend was rather unlucky, having to stay there and suffer.

A sweet smell of food came to him and he almost started drooling. How he wished he could eat tasty food too! Following the smell, he found the origin of it, a box. He opened the box and saw several boxes filled with food, some with sticky notes on them. Picking one up he read the message: 'enjoy skinny boy, I hope you like the food and feel free to come steal in my kitchen again but pls wake me up so I can eat with you~ don't eat to much at once or you'll get a belly ache!  - CK'

Kihyun's heart warmed at the note, the boy he stole from yesterday left him food!  And lots of it!  Picking up the box, kihyun ran to his old house. He broke in through the window like he did every night and was met with the sight of his shivering, starving best friend, fluffy tail wrapped around his with bruises covered body, hiding in the corner of the room

His heart broke at the sight as he whispered: ' Minhyuk-hyung, I brought food, come and eat'