chapter 6: snow flakes

Changkyun was walking back home after he finished buying food for the skinny boy. He also bought a basket to put everything in. As he looked through the stuff he bought, he suddenly felt something wet fall on him. Looking up, he noticed it started snowing. 'Maybe I should buy the boy a sweater too...' He thought and walked in the first clothes shop on his way.

It took him a while to pick a nice sweater, but eventuality he bought the pink one, thinking of how cute such a small boy would look in pink, more than in blue. He was now back at walking home, proud of what he did that day. He got a job at the hybrid store and he helped someone. He started walking a little faster tho, before he was covered in snow completely.

*timeskip*

The coldness made Kihyun shiver as he walked through an alley on search for food. He can't forget how Minhyuk had eaten the food in less than 5 minutes, so he had to get more to feed his starving best friend. Shaking of the snow on his head, he noticed a basket where the box had been.

"As it is winter now and I don't want you to freeze, I am giving you an old sweater of mine. Don't worry, I don't wear it anymore so I won't miss it~ also, here is some more food, don't forget to eat it okay?! - CK" the bright yellow sticky note caught Kihyun's attention. Pulling it off, he looked inside the basket. In there, there was again some hot tea, there were also some slices of pineapple. In a plastic box, there was some chicken and rice, and in another box there were home made cookies that stayed in the oven for a little to long. Taking a cookie, kihyun giggled at the slightly burned color. That 'CK' boy really has a good heart.

*time skip*

Kihyun made his way into minhyuk's room again, the food in his hands. The puppy hybrid was like always sitting in the corner, but at the sound of his friend coming in thought the windows, his ears twitched upwards. Minhyuk happily came to kihyun, tail wagging behind him. He always looked forward to seeing the grumpy cat hybrid again, even though there was a time they didn't get along.

'KIHYUNNIE!!' Minhyuk whispered screamed as he neared his friend: 'WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SWEATER FROM?!  YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!'

'I am NOT cute!' Kihyun said back, ears twitching in annoyance but still smiling.

'EXcusE yoU MisTEr!  I recognize cute when I see it, and you definitely are cute! Anyway, really where did you get it from, and how do you suddenly find that much food?' Minhyuk asked kihyun as they settled down to eat. Previous time he came, minhyuk was to weak to talk and they spent the night crying in each others arms, so now they had to have this talk.

Kihyun explained everything, about how the ended up getting caught stealing food by a boy and how that boy now left food under his window for him. He told minhyuk how the boy had written sticky notes and how this day, the sticky note was accompanied by the sweater.

'Well...' Minhyuk sighed after hearing the story of his best friend: 'I think you should write your mysterious CK-boy a sticky note back to thank him right?' And with that he went to find a pen for the confused cat boy.

-----------
Author's note:

I think this is the longest chapter so far hahaha. But now you finally have some idea about how kihyun and minhyuk's friendship is. The background story will come later in the story though~