Chapter 5 - What is going on?

As the captain was cut off, the flight attendant offering her snacks absolutely vanished, and they heard an emergency beeping coming from the front of the plane.

Another strong bit of turbulence hit, shaking everyone up. Next thing they knew, the plane was spiraling out of control, making its slow descent into the ocean. A wave of fear washed over Marinette's heart as she jumped up from her seat and immediately started to asses the situation. What is going on?

She ran to the cockpit while clenching her ears from the wavering pressure and screaming classmates, and found no one there. The worry from before made the lump in her throat grow larger by the minute. Could this have been an akuma attack? Is this what Master Fu was talking about?

Cold sweat that could only be found on someone after a nightmare started to accumulate on her forehead. Her whole face felt prickly and numb from fear. Now that she started noticing her surroundings more, she found that not one single adult was on the plane. That was impossible, how could hawkmoth do something from this far away? They were in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean after all.

This was all strange to her, but the shock in her told her to calm down. Her inner ladybug started showing through and all of a sudden a feeling of warmth came into her brain. She had to do something, but needed everyone to calm down first.

"We're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay." She managed to breath out.

"Alright everyone I'm gonna need you all to calm down. We can do this but we have to work quick! Max, Adrien, come with me to man the cockpit. Alya, Nino, Kim, Ivan, count heads, get everyone's life jackets on, find any possible way to call for help. Please! Our lives depend on this! No arguing!" She yelled out in a swift fashion. She clutched onto her life jacket and ran into the stewardess cabin. Was this what Master Fu was talking about earlier? She had to transform. She remembered about What Master Fu told her days before;

Do not be afraid to show who you really are on the inside. You are ladybug at heart, that is why I chose you. You show every possible trait that could say so. On your trip to America, don't hesitate to do what is right when things go awry.

Tikki popped out and knew that look on her holders face. She was ready to help. "Tikki, Spots on!". As she transformed, she made her way into the cockpit, ignoring the reaction from Adrien and Max. She had no time for chit chat.

She focused once she sat in the chair and had a random flash of memory go through her head. She became accustomed to the random flashes she got throughout her time as ladybug. Though having roughly no knowledge about it, she was extremely grateful.

This time, it made her all of a sudden gain a sense on how to control the plane. She eased the plane from its increasing pace towards the deep sea, and made her way into the sky. Another flash came to her while she looked at the random assortment of buttons in front of her, which gave her eyes a detailed map on each buttons purpose. With ease she found autopilot, and clicked on it hoping for the best.

"Autopilot is still working, gps is intact, now let's hope we still have a working mic and satellite. Max try to find a signal anywhere near us. Adrien, transform. Now." She said in a serious tone

"B-but, h-h-how, What?" He squeaked

"We have NO TIME. Now!" Marinette said, growing increasingly agitated. Their lives were at stake, and the two flashes in a row really took a toll to her head. She'd apologize later.

"Signal to JFK airport is affirmative. We have incoming operators asking for exact coordinates and the exact condition of the plane. Do we copy?" Max questioned, shaking.