Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I'm never ever going to fall in love with a bad boy again. Never. It's on the top of my list of things I will never ever do again. Priority is number 1. It can't happen again. It won't happen again. 

I closed my dairy and set down my pen. It has been 2 weeks after Hayden broke up with me. Correction; cheated on me. Classic bad boy move. Opened the door to see him kissing Jasmine. I ran as fast as I could. Next morning nothing. Not one call. Not one text. I haven't seen him at all. That's when I told myself I was completely done. Done with him. Done with bad boys. But also done with myself. I needed a fresh start and my attitude is my first step.

You can say I'm a rebellious. Smart and rebellious. I'm one of those super genius kinda girl who skips classes. But that's all going to change. Luckily enough I got a best friend who is the best and brought me along to her family vacation in the Hamptons. I spent the 2 weeks just thinking. Remembering every stupid thing I've done. Evaluated who I was. And realized what a b- oh what no number 5 on the list. Swear. I will no longer swear. My best friend who is probably the nicest person in their world, I don't know why she has put up with me all these years, is the source of the Kim 2.0. tons

"Wow you're really taking this whole new version of you, aren't you?" I heard Lily as she came into the guest room. "I know it's been 2 weeks but it takes time. You don't have to change everything about you."

"But I want to Lily. No more bad attitude. No more skipping class. No more ignoring my parents. No more bad boys." I told her while I pack my things. 

"Kim even if you've been skipping class you're smarter than me!" Lily exclaimed. Even though Lily goes to one of the prestige prep school in New York I was still able to have higher grades than her. I was in prep school before up until grade 9 when I got kicked out. Yes I got expelled. Long story short, the girl had to cut her hair really shirt because she couldn't get the gum out. Along with a bunch of things I wish I could erase from my memory and all the other kids memories that were victims of the Kim 1.0. 

"Well I guess I want to change my whole attitude. I really want to make things right with my parents. I'm surprised they haven't kicked me out." 

My parents who run a very posh restaurant in the Upper East Side are probably the world’s patient parents ever. After getting expelled from the best prep school, the number of times they were called to be informed I skipped class again and for dating a troubled guy. I’d say that's unconditional love and it's time for me to make things right with them. I realized they never deserved all that when they have been giving me everything I needed and wanted my whole life. 

"Because your parents love you. Come on we need to get going or else we'll catch traffic again." Lily said and walked out. 

I looked out my window to a beautiful view of the beach. I wish I could just stay here because these past 2 weeks have been amazing. I just wanted to forget everything. Well more of forgetting him but also to rebuild myself. If there's one thing my parents told me... you can't runaway from your problems. You've got to face it and learn from your mistakes. 

As I stare out the beach, I noticed a group of people walking down to the shore. They looked like a family and had 2 sons. I've been to the Hampton quite a few times. There's probably a new family in town. The mother, father and little boy started building a sand castle but the older boy walked past them. I could tell they tried to ask him to join them but they ignored them. He just kept walking until his feet were being reach by the waves. I saw the little boy run to him but the older boy just ignored him. 

Seriously, do I attract bad boys? 

~ ~ ~ 

"First of all I just want to say sorry." I said to my parents before we started our dinner. "For everything I've done and the way I've been for the past few years. I don't know what happened to me. You can call it one long rebellious mood swing."