IMYM[12]

Samantha's PoV

were here in Tagaytay together with the other contestant for the up-coming pageant next three days.

"let's go na Charlotte? they're all waiting for us outside" and oh! karoom-mate ko si era. Good thing hindi na siya ilang sa akin ngayon

"I'll retouch ha?"

"okay!" she said smiling

____________________________________________________________________________________

we're here outside the vacation house setting up the fire for the camp fire tonight..

"hey Pears!" it's Floyd.

"hey Santigo" i replied smiling

"let me help you there" bye the way. we are also setting up the tentg. wala kasing matutulog mamaya sa vacation house. Dapat sa tent lahat

"oh! i thank you santiago, that's so kind of you." then i bowed like a princess holding both sides of her gown. Than we both laugh

"dalian niyo nga yang trabago niyo! hindi tayo nagpunta dito para maglandian" sigaw ni Zack sa di kalayuan

"I can see someone jealous"

"he's not Jealous Santiago, he just hate seeing me happy" I explained, yon naman talaga ang totoo diba?

"well, then lets see about that"

"what do you mean?' I'm confused

"do you promise me to just go with the flow?"

"okay?"

"good!"

______________________-

okay guys! let the camp fire begin!

"woOhooooHhh!" naghiyawan ang kasamahan namin.

I'm still a bit confused about Santiago this morning I dont know what he's up to

"can I sit beside you Pears" Here we go again. hahah!

"yes you may santiago"

"hanggang dito ba naman? may naglalandian?" it's Zack again. i don't know but his pissed off Since this morning.

"I told you his jealous, cant you see his reaction whenever i'm near you? It's like he wanted to skin me alive"

"the hell I care santiago! that's a false alarm. That can never happen.."

"It's already happening Pears, let me help you. i asure you, his gonna confess his feelings to you before the pageant or maybe after" oh gad! he is smirking! so damn cute.

"let's see santiago, I'm counting on you"

____

"okay let's play trruth or dare. Are you in??"

"yeahhh!" this is gonna be fun

"We'llStart the play Pears, just go with the flow aryt?"

"it's now or never"

unang tumapat sa kasama namin ang buti, she chose dare, well someone asked her to strp. haha! wala daw ayawan eh1 so ayon, want it or not. wala kang magagawa

next is tumapat sa lalaki naming kasama. I dont know him because hi's from the other university..

we asked him to kiss the one he likes on the cheek, ang walang hiya1 cheek lang pero lips ang hinalikan.. at ang maswerting babae.. tentenenenen!

SI ERA! ayon ang bruha para ng kamatis sa subrang pula!

Sa third round sa Game, tumapat naman ang bote kay Santiago, and uh-oh! i smell trouble' kinindatan ako ng loko.

"okay Floyd" nagsalita si Era" akala mo ikaw lang marunong ha? kiss someone you like sa Lips" uh-oh!

"i'm sorry about what I'm gonna do PEARS, this is for the sake of your love story"

"no Floyd, i'm warning you! not me"

"i'm sorry Pears, but youb agreed awhile ago"

"HOY! no na"

....and in one swift move his soft lips landed on mine, my whole body is TREMBLING with the unknown sensation but i admit, there's something different, no spark.

I heard aloud bang and then suddenly someone grabbed me from Floyd. It was Zack.

------

"ano na naman ba Zack?" nakakainis t

ong lalaking to, nakakatakot ang lugar na to, dalhin pa naman ba ako sa magubat na lugar? wala pang kailaw-ilaw.

"having a great time huh?" bwesit! ang dilim!

"ano bang problema mo? i thought you want me out of your life? ba't ka ba nakiki alam sa buhay ng may buhay? I'm doing you a favor. pinipilit ko na nga yong saeili ko para makalimutan kita kahit ang sakit-sakit na, eto ka na naman grabbing me back to mecery. Do you understand me huh? Chasing you is a mecery, my most painful agony" I didn't notice that i was already crying my heart off.

"shh. dont cry.you know I can't bear seeing you crying" he hugged me wuth full of gentleness and tenderness on his voice

"why are you doing this?" I cbant help but asked him, his still embracing me

" I dont know either, i just dont want to see you with somebody else, I cant endure seeing you givibg your smile to them. They were suppose to be mine, Just mine"

"but I thougt you hate me to death"

"no it's not like that, I just want you to be prim and proper. gusto ko pag minahal kita, kaya ko ng ibigay sa iyo ang sarili ko whole heartedly. you don't deserve to be someones rebound"

"I am your rebound" sabi niya diba?

'no no no Charm. I'm sorry for saying that. you can never be a rebound. youre a teasure, the most precious one, please remember that"

tumango nalang ako, how I wish this day wouldn't end..

"and please dont let anyone kiss you, especially that bastard. You surely dont know how eager I am to wrick his head of"

I chuckled hearing his remark..

"okay" i answered almost in a whisper way

.

.

.

.

.NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL PARADISE :)