IMYM [8]

BADTRIP! KAINIS!
grabe siya kung makapagsalita ah? gano'n naba talaga ang tingin niya sa'kin?
hoy! marunong din kaya akong lumugar.  CHE!

BE CALM CHARL!

By the way, pagkatapos ng sinabi niyang 'yun kanina, 'di na ako bumalik sa room. Like I care. MATH yung subject eh, kahit isang oras lang 'yon, ayaw ko parin plus the fact na bad trip ako kay Zach.

UNWIND muna ako.

nandito pala ako sa pinakamalapit name butika sa school namin, kahit naman naiinis ako sa lalaking 'yun, 'Di ko parin maitatago na concern ako sa Kanya.

so ito ako, bumibili ng gamot niya. Di naman kasi yun mahilig bumili ng gamot, kahit ang taas na ng lagnat Niya. kaya ako nalang.

"miss, pabili ng gamot sa trangkaso." habang hinihintay ko ang binili ko, di ko makaligtaan isipin yung mga sinabi ni Zach sa'kin kanina sa field.

GANOON NA BA TALAGA AKO KA OBSSES SA KANYA?

Nagmamalasakit lang naman ako diba?

"ito po oh" sabay abot ng tindera sa akin.
"thank you po :)" sabay abot ko ng bayad.

Asan kaya ako pupunta ngayon?
sa bahay nalang nila Zach, ipapaabot ko nalang same maid nila ang gamot name binili ko para kay Zach.

ZACH'sPoV

whathaveIdone?

ba't di man lang ako nag-isip?
stupid Zach. you've hurt her once more. what now?
she's too fragile you know that for someone's sake.
Suck this sickness.

This is what I hate about myself. My naughtiness usually attacks whenever I am sick.

AARRGH!

I went straight to the carpark and hop in my car.
I'm ditching classes today.

I immediately start my car's engine
.
.
.
.
.
while driving my way to the nearest bar, I saw Charm buying something in the nearest pharmacy of our school. I know she's gonna buy my medicine.

sometimes I came to think,

"ba't di nalang kaya si Charm?"

itcanbe, right?
but, NO

IMNOTGONNABEINLOVEWITHSOMEONEELSE. NOTWITHCHARM.
AslongasIknowtomyselfthat the one I really love will be coming back. SHE PROMISED ME.
I'm gonna hold on to that promise.

that's what she told me before she went away and left me dumbfounded.

I just have to find her before my parent's stupid plan be fullfilled.
and it's
.
.
.
.
.
MARRYINGCHARM

NO. I don't want to. 

she's my bestfriend. I'm just gonna hurt her in the end. I'm not loving someone as long as it's not Cole.

the moment she left me, she took my heart along with here.

its just so stupid.

why are they forcing me to marry my bestfriend?
I know Charm has something to do with this. I hate her halfway for trapping me into a relationship I never ever wished to have.

FLASHBACK

She called me last nigt .
Cole called me last noght .

she's saying sorry and I don't know what was that sorry for.
I know she's sorry for leaving me behind but I already have forgiven her because she has promised me that she'll come back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
unless she won't

NO.she's coming back.
this can't be.
we promised each other.
we're gonna make our own family soon.

that's why she has to comeback.

she told me that she has done the biggest mistake she knew
that would be the reason for me to hate her.

I asked her why but she refused to give me the answer.

A/N: may part two pa po. :) dedicate ko sayo dahil sa comment mo. Sorry ngayon lang ako nakapad UD.