IMYM[11]

SAMANTHA's PoV

i'm not on my usual self since last week. it's been weeks since that incident in the parking lot happened.

"Charl, pinapatawag na daw kayo ni maam, para daw sa pageant" shoot! I forgot about the pageant

"okay! i'll be their in a moment I'll just get some of my stuffs at the locker.." I answered

on my waynto yhe locker, I saw Era, Zack's partner for the pageant. Well, can say she's nice, shy type, but you can get along with

"uhmm, Chatlotte, are you heading to the disciplinary room?" she asked me shyly. I know she is shy, her actions shows that

"no not yet, I'll go to the locker first why?" i ASKED HER. I don't know but I have this urge to be nice to her. It's not bad right?

"nothing, I'm heading there too, a-ahm, c-can I go w-with y-yyou?" she seems really uneasy. am I that hursh to anyone?

"sure! let's go?" I tired not to make her feel awkward. 'm not really into this stuffs. I'm not a socializer.

"ah-hm. Charlotte, is that Zack?" she pointed out into my locker's direction. and dang! I saw Zack making out with  a b*tch.. hell! sa locker ko pa talaga. Is he really pissing me off? coz if yes, It's really working.

"I don't care. let's let him do things his own. I can't do anything about it. that's his nature. but let me do this first" i went to thier spot"excuse me sl*ts? can you please move and give me way? that locker behind you is mine. get a room, don't act indiscently"

"istorbo!" sabi nong babae

"why? is it my fault? you're making out on a wrong place! what do you want me to do? Enjoy the informal view?"

"tss. follow me"-Zack

"o! b*tch, follow him daw oh, baka tatapusin niyo yon somewhere. Excuse" tinabig ko siya beacuse she's still leaning on my locker

"Charm, follow me!"

"uhhm, Charlotte? I think I should go first to the disciplinary room." I forgot that I'm still with Era

"yeah! please tell our prof that we'll both be late for a couple of minutes" then I followed Zack

.

.

.

.

"what are we doing here?" WHAT'S WITH HIM? arrgh! at dinala pa talaga ako sa likod ng school

"go with me" aba!

"eh, asan ba ako? kasama mo naman ako diba?" bwisit!

di man lang ako sinagot

"asan ba kasi tayo pupunta?"

"airport"

"hoy Zack! don'ttell me hindi mo na alam ang daan patungo sa airport na pagmamay ari mo?"

"your mom has arrived. she's expeting us there" I somehow felt like there was hope between the 2 of us. he wasn't like this. He could not bear to go smewhere with me unlike now, He wanted us to go together to the airport. What's with the world?

"and oh! don't assume that I wanted to go there with you! you know I don't, I just can't say no to you're mom" edi okay!

"don'tb assume that I still have that special feeling towards you Zack. Peple's change and feelings change. remember that. I won't dig the ground and put myself in the lowest place just for you to notice me. wa'g kang kampante, baka nakakalimutan mong di lang ikaw ang lalaki sa mundo, marami kayo, there were too many fishes in the sea. I can cantch someone and replace you" that's true, and yes! i might have said that i dont want him anymore but that's just because i don't want him to step on my ego. his too much!

"okay." he replied like nothing happened. Same cold bastard!

"airpport or not?" I asked him.

"let's go!"