VI

As we all started to walk towards the gate and crowd of people, they quickly explained that all night class students walk to the classrooms together to help prevent any 'incidents' aka a mundane finding out our secret. The two best behaving students of the night class will go to the last class in day class and help prevent incidents.

We walked towards the gate, all night class students were silent and in order.

"Why is no one talking and all standing in formation?" I whispered to Lucifer.

"Every person travels by their room number. So we all have our own spots so they can do roll call easier. And there is a strict quiet rule until the gate opens."

I nodded and we headed to where we were supposed to stand. Levi grabbed my hand as the gate opened.

Lucifer leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I'll stay as close as possible and we'll wait for most of the night class to go first."

I was surprised there wasn't many night class students. Only about 100 at most, and everyone there knew that Levi and I were new.

As soon as the path was clear, Lucifer, Levi, and I went last. All the day class girl students were lined up and screaming at the night class boys like they were a boy band.

As soon as Lucifer walked out, the screaming got incredibly louder.

"LUCIFER! I LOVE YOU!!"

Lucifer didn't seem phased until they started asking who I was and who Levi was.

"This here is Astrid and Levi," he said gesturing to us, "They're new students."

I smiled and waved awkwardly while they pounded me with questions.

"I'm sorry ladies, but we have to get to class." Lucifer said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the crowd. His hand felt weird, it was ice cold but it felt like fire was raging inside.

The hand holding obviously upset the girls and he had to break into a run to catch up with the rest of the class.

We walked into the classroom and Amber and Alex were the first to approach.

Alex pointed to Lucifer and I holding hands and we quickly let go. "Sorry, I didn't know how to get away from day class."

Alex laughed, "Yeah they're hard to deal with always wanting selfies, but I've just never seen Lucifer even touch another person."

Lucifer immediately retaliated, "Um excuse me but I high five you all the time."

She shrugged and went up to a seat, Amber wishing me luck. Before I could ask what for Lucifer cleared his throat.

"Night Class. I present to you our 2 new students, please introduce yourselves."

Levi and I still holding hands looked at each other and I decided to introduce him as well as myself, "Hi everyone, I'm Astrid, I'm a werepire. And this is my brother Levi who's a Purebred Werewolf."

I saw all the shocked faces and mumbling, a second werepire had arrived.

Lucifer quieted them all with a snap of his fingers that he amplified with his magic and spoke again, "I hope everyone is nice to them."

He gestured for us to follow him not even looking at us, as he walked towards Alex and Amber. This is how I knew for sure that Lucifer had some kind of leadership role.