Chapter two: Mild curiosity.

Izunami kept walking, deeper and deeper into the forest. Yet she didn't seem to care, for she was to busy digging into the depths of her mind. She tried everyday to remember everything she had forgotten about her life, which was literally everything, and she hated it so deeply.

It was just so easy for her, being somebody else that is. Pretending to be someone shes not was no trouble whatsoever, I mean, she barely knew herself. Whats the point on being her, someone she knows nothing about, when she can be Isamu, someone she has created and knows everything about.

Izunami kept walking, while in mentation. She kept walking, with no attention paid to the surroundings. Walking towards the river, and she didn't even know it. She snapped back into reality to finally take a look around the forest. The forest with tall, large, dark trees looming over everything. The very forest whos darkness was suffocating her. Thats it, she needed to get out from here, from this darkness. She needed to find the river, and wash out her eyes. It could possibly be the dirt. It could possibly be messing with her vision, making everything around her slowly fade into darkness. That is what she wanted to believe, mainly because she didn't want to believe that is was anything else. This forest is just so... so surreal. Izunami started to speed walk through the forest to what she thought was past the darkness, but wasn't, and was only in fact into the darkness. Izunami couldn't help but shudder. The aura of this darkness, is as surreal as the forest. She tried to move her body but couldn't. Her feet felt like they were nailed to the ground. Something wasn't letting her move on. Well, or so she thought. It was her, she wasn't letting herself move on. Was it the fear that has consumed her and taken over her body? Possibly. She didn't know. Hell, he couldn't even think straight. She reached her hand out to clutch her head, who has now gained a serve migraine out of no where and has started sending extreme shocks of pain throughout her body. No, no. She can't take his. Shaking her head vigorously while still clutching it she falls to her knees. As she looks around the shadows beneath her morph. The trees hiding in the shadows do not though, much to Izunami's confusion. She looked down, not releasing her hand from her head. Thats when she saw it. The shadows were flaring and moving in the direction of the wind. These where the shadows of burning tree. She shook her head in disbelief. This could not be, the fire was in her dreams. And this reality, supposedly. The pain, the same exact pain she felt in her dream was resurfacing and imbedding itself into her body. Bringing her other hand up to clutch her head as well she hunched over and rested her elbows on the ground, tightly closing her eyes.

Her eyes were stinging from behind her eyelids, her head was throbbing from shear pain as it sent shockwaves throughout her body, make her body shudder uncontrollably.

Soon after the aura disappeared and her shuddering stopped. She shot her head up and looked around, panting heavily. Realizing nothing she saw was real at all, she sat up, still panting, and tried to calm herself.

It was seemingly a dream, yet not even close to that. Not close to a hallucination. Almost a vision. Possibly a memory? No. That can't be it. Whatever it was, the pain was so unbearably real. Just as the dream was, and she couldn't take it.

Quickly, Izunami got up, dusted herself off and started to run. She could possibly be running from her fears that were left behind in that very spot, but that was just quite not it. What it was, was more of a notion. One that she was hoping was incorrect.

And to her misfortune it wasn't, it was was completely right. Just as she feared there was the river, right where she thought it was and it looked just like she picture it did. She shook her head, in aghast. She was absolutely shocked. How can it be that this river in this particular river was exactly where she imagined and looked like how she thought it would. Well, on the contrary, how did she even know it was here in the first place?!