Chapter five: Itachi's idea.

Izunami kept walking. Somehow, Kisame and Itachi had caught up to their teammate that walked off without even checking to see if they were pursuing her. She didn't need to though, because of course they did. Just as she presumed.

They were coming up to a small hot spring, and as soon as Itachi realized that, he came up with a plan that he found, er, fine. It can't really compare to his usual brainstorms, but this time curiosity ate away at Itachi for to long and won his inner conflict.

"I have reason to believe we are approaching a hot spring, no?" Itachi says, voice as calm and collect as always.

Izunami tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. She couldn't help but feel that the Uchiha was concocting something special. Something to her distaste. Something that would be absolutely horrible.

"Yeah it seems we are. What about it?" Kisame replies, smirking the same smirk he always wears for god knows what reason.

"Lets take a break there, shall we."

Izunami sweatdrops, knowing all to well what the Uchiha was capable of.

Shes not stupid, she knows that he is probably the most curious of them all. All of the Akatsuki were curious, of course, but Itachi was the most. It was obvious, and not to mention dangerous. Having one of the most intellectual beings in the whole organization putting his nose in her business spells nothing but trouble. He used his brain the most, and he was the smartest, meaning he was the most capable of finding out her little secret. And if he really wanted too, he had the brain to create the best ways to find it out without Izunami even knowing it until it was too late. Kind of like he was doing now, he could do better, but this was a start.

Izunami has to watch what she does very closely from this point on in.

"We shall not. We have a mission to complete and taking breaks is not it." Izunami snaps lowly, trying to give off the dark tone she uses when communicating with the Akatsuki. She turns and crosses her arms over her chest lightly, being cautious of her breast creating an odd crease in the cloak, and narrows her eyes at him waiting for his rebuttal.

He narrows his eyes back, just as she did, "Well we are way ahead of schedule, so a small rest wouldn't hurt anybody."

"Yeah Isamu, lets just go and take a dip in the hot spring. To relax."

"Negative."

Kisame frowns at his short teammate's answer then shakes his head. "You're no fun."

"Missions aren't to be fun. They're to be completed quickly and correctly." She answers back, staring up at his towering figure.

"As right as you are, Isamu, hot springs relax you. And relaxed nerves improve your performance. You did say missions where supposed to be completed correctly as well, right?" Itachi says butting into his teammates conversation, voice slightly giving off a sly tone.

Izunami gritted her teeth as she clenched her fists. "Well I don't hot springs." She spat, saying the first excuse that came to her mind.

"Oh. Really, thats a shame." Itachi said lifting his eyebrows in false pity. "But you see, you have a problem with a lot things-"

"I don't know what to tell you, I'm just picky."

"It's kind of, um, kind of suspicious." He finishes by dropping his false pity act, and regaining his composure.

Izunami, for a split second, widens her eyes. Suspicious. That sure is a dangerous word. She has to think up of something. Quick.

Almost as quickly as she widened her eyes, they changed to hold anger. False anger, but still anger. She readied her voice so she can speak in a somewhat offended manner.

"You don't know me, Uchiha. How dare you. Who do you think you ate to be making such quick accusations about someone you know nothing about?!"

"Thats the thing. We know nothing about you. And you see, since you came to us, thats pretty stupid on our part. So yes, we know nothing about you, but why do you think we make the efforts to? You could be a spy for all we know." Itachi said, voice so calming it actually created Izunami's fake anger to change into real anger.

She knew no one but herself before she joined how could she be a spy? Though they don't know that, it still caused her to be a bit frustrated. She understands their reasons, but not being trusted truly pisses her off.

But if it were the other way around, she wouldn't trust herself either. She silently scoffs, ridding herself of her anger. She wants to be as calm and cool as the Uchiha.

"I see were you stand, Uchiha, but honestly I don't favor hot springs. I find them... Weird."

"Thats great. But were going into the hot springs." Itachi says, seemingly ignoring everything his partner said. "Just because one puts 'honestly in front of a statement doesn't mean they were being sincere."

After, Itachi simply turns away and leaps to the door of the hot spring. He turns to face his partners once again, and stares them down. Waiting for them to comply.

Kisame follows quickly after, but Izunami stays staring at Itachi, with her eyes narrowed. Itachi, being as cunning as he is, activates his sharinngan during their small stare down. Izunami, eyes widened, quickly turns her head. She may not be the smartest, but she wasn't dumb enough to look into those eyes. They seemed more cold than his actual eyes, more evil.

Sighing, she leaps to join the other two males by the door of the hot spring.

Oh god what has she gotten herself into.