My killer is actually my lover?( mindless behavior story)

Introduction

Justice p.o.v ✋

Hi I'm Justice Karisma Naveen. I'm half Honduran and half Puerto Rican.

I have medium length hair that is thick. I'm 5'3. Not that tall. I'm 17 years old. And born February 24th. I'm very protective of my friends and family because I lost my older brother. And I have one best friend, Lana. I'm poetic, funny,creative and talent. But I don't click with many people. But i do have many friends. I can't say my life is a fairy tale because its not. I live with my mom and older sister, Mona. There are these boys that bully Lana and I for no reason. There names are Rayan and Jacob.

https://db.tt/9y8ZZNh5 that's the link of Justice

Lana p.o.v ✌

Hi I'm Lana Kalila Williams. I'm half African American and half Dominican. My hair is medium length and is thick. Im 5'2 short for my age. I'm 16 years old. And born April 4th. I'm a nice person but I don't click with much people. I have one best friend, Justice. I've known her since I was 6. Well I'm funny, smart, and talented. Me and Justice are both very Crazy. Well I live with my mother, Teresa and Lil sister, Star. And I get bullied by Rayan And Jacob. But mostly Jacob. But I just live day by day.

https://db.tt/ifCjNGKo that's the link of lana