Chapter 3

Eleasha's POV

Shall I tell him? Will he think I'm a complete freak?! No be brave who cares what he thinks...

"Well I was dating this guy for 2 years I thought he loved me, well he did at the time. Before I dated him I got bullied at school and home life was difficult I was getting too much for me so I started cutting" I saw Callum's mouth drop "anyway it was a pain reliever every time I did it I felt better it was like I was getting rid of everything that me people hate me I couldn't stop doing it. I carried on whilst I was going out with Alex my ex. I thought he understood and cared for me, clearly not I was an embarassment to him " There was a lump in my throat I tried to swallow it down but I couldn't stop the tears from coming. I could see his face, amazed yet kind and caring. I didn't know what I expected him to say.

" Oh my god Eleasha, w-w-what? that guy is frickin moron wait till I see him will be beat his ass so hard he won't know whats hit him!" I giggled a bit. I saw Luke and his girlfriend kissing in the corner of my eye I felt a pang of jealously but I soon snapped out of it when I saw Callum's eyes looking right at me, I felt myself blush. "So Eleasha do you want to go out tonight let loose for a bit forget about that shit head ex of yours! Pick you up at 8:00?" I stood there speechless smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah sure I'd love to see you then!" I said We start to walk around with Lucy and Luke and they seem like really lovely people can't wait to meet them again. Callum walks me home and hugs me as I go into my flat. It's only 4:30 pm but I start to get ready I want to look good for Callum. I weat this multicoloured bodycon dress which hides most of my scars. I take ages doing my makeup and hair I quickly look at my watch, sugar its 7:50 Callum will be here in 10 minutes I look at myself again smooth my hair down and adjust my dress I take a deep breath and then the door bell goes...

I open the door, there he is standing there looking like an angel! "wow Eleasha you look gorgeous!" he says

"Thankyou Callum you're looking pretty good yourself!" I reply

Then we're off in his car...