Camcy

Camila Cabello + Lucia Vives (LUCY) Girl on Girl love

Summary: It's all about treating your girl right..

Cast:
Camila Cabello

Cast: Camila Cabello

Lucia Vives

------------------------------------------

"Take it off."

Lucy obliged. She pulled her shiny top off her head and threw it across the room. Camila took a hold of her face and kissed her hard. Lucy moaned when Camila pressed her against the wall, working on the bottom of her trousers. She slid the zipper down And insert one finger in. Then she brought it to her mouth and licked it.

"Already so wet for me."

Camila got to her knees and pulled her trousers down to her ankles. She pulled at the band of her panties and then looked up with hooded eyes.

"You're so beautiful, love. So beautiful."

She stood up again and Lucy helped her take her clothes of till they were both just standing in their underwears. Camila pulled the strap of her bra down and kissed her shoulder. Lucy grabbed her hips so that there were zero inches of space between. And the friction of their bodies together felt delicious.

Camila put one of Lucy's nipples between her thumb and index finger and massage it gently. Lucy could feel her center aching, getting wetter, waiting for Camila's expert finger or exquisite mouth. From the start of the night, she had a feeling this is how they'd end up. Running their hands over each other's bodies and fucking till the morning light.

She put the same nipple in her mouth and sucked loudly while her fingers worked down below. Lucy writhed against the wall with pleasure. Her hips thrust out towards Camila involuntarily.

Camila gave both her nipples attention with care before sliding down to her knees in front of her. Lucy looked at the beautiful woman and smiled. She could hardly believe that Camila had chosen her, even though the entire world was throwing themselves to satisfy her every wish.

She gripped her hips and slid down Lucy's red panties slowly. Lucy shuddered as Camila's warm breath hit her wet center. And then her tongue.

Lucy screamed as Camila worked her up and down, taking her sweet time. Lucy couldn't breathe she was genuinely panting. The hormones courses fast through her blood, making her vision blur and her knees almost buckle.

But Camila holds her still and continued her slow strokes. She switched between sucking on her clit and darting out her tongue quickly across her slit.

Lucy reached out a hand to push Camila's face further into her. Needing to feel the sweet torture of her tongue. Her hips thrust with the same rhythm as Camila moves her mouth.

"You're doing so well baby."

She stops monetarily and then looks up. Her nipples have hardened so much that Lucy nearly jumps on her and sucks on them.

"Am I..?"

"Yes baby. You're doing so well."

Camila presses her lips to her slit and then sucks.

"Yes baby. Right there. Slower baby, take your time."

Camila obliges and does as she is told all the while touching herself she continues to pleasure the both of them, until Lucy's breathing became the even more uneven and she's gripping Camila's hair so roughly that it hurts.

"I'm going to..... I'm....."

She came hard. She came so hard that Camila stopped pleasuring herself and sucked all her juices clean. When her high had faded, she asked.

"Did you cum?"

"Not important."

"Of course it is."

"Lucy..."

Camila was still sitting on her knees, nipples hard and panties seemingly wet.

"You're my girl. I'm gonna treat you right baby.."

Camila smiled at her before Lucy took her right there on the carpeted floor of their hotel room.

--------------------------------------

😎😎

For you who doesn't know CAMCY is actually my OTP

Comment what you think!! Should I continue..?? I'll give u another shot when this one gets to 10 votes