Normila

(Normani+Camila) girl×girl

Summary: Sex after party, Mani is high and horny for her best friend/roommate will Camila resist or just give in.

Cast:
Camila Cabello

Cast: Camila Cabello

Normani Kordei

****************************

"Fuck! Lookin' good, manibear, where ya headed looking so fine?" I went into our shared room and saw how fancied up Mani was.

"I'm going to a party, wanna come?" Mani was putting earrings in her ears and looked at me with almost begging eyes.

"No, I'm all set, sorry. I like sitting here doing absolutely nothing." I laid down on my bed and turned on my phone. "But you have fun. Don't get lost tho." I winked.

"Of course not." She left without another word and I sighed shaking my head slightly. "She's gonna come back high off her ass." I giggled as I decided to take a nap. Since I had nothing better to do and I was exhausted.

As I woke up from my nap I looked at the time and sighed sitting up it was almost 10. "Took a longer nap than intended." I chuckled and pulled the hair out of my face as I looked up at the opening door for a moment.

"Mila..." Mani came in and closed the door quick and turned to look at me. "Did you just wake up?" She took her shoes off and threw her purse on her bed as she headed in my direction, quite fast.

"Possibly, why?" I smiled up at her and gained a sigh from her as she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, instinctively I held onto her waist to keep her steady. "Hey, what's up wild child?" She was quick to push me down and straddle me before moving to my ear.

"I didn't come here to really have a casual talk with you, Mila." She whispered then kissed my neck and moved down. I was only wearing a low cut shirt and underwear for an undergarment.

"Wh-what did you come here for then?" I wanted to buck my hip and beg for more, but had to hide my desires for the time being.

"What does it look like? I came to fuck you until the sun rises." She slowly began to strip herself off her clothes and then strip me, so we were naked and on display for one another.

"Fuck... You should be the one in fancy dresses." She complimented. Her lips kissing around my hips and getting closer to my pussy. She moved down to my inner thighs and forced my legs open, causing me to let out a slight gasp.

Mani set two fingers on my clit and rubbed them slow. "Oh, you're so wet for me, baby. What a good girl.." I moaned at her touch pushing my hips into her hand to try and get more.

"P-please..." I looked up at her with begging eyes moving my hips more and slightly getting her finger tips in me. I let out a small moan and kept going with that as she just smiled and moved down to my dripping pussy. She licked on my clit as her fingers moved to my entrance and my breathing intensified. "Ooh, Fuck..." She slapped my thigh and I gasped shocked. "Watch your mouth." She demanded before she tongue fucked me as she pumped her fingers into me as fast as she could. I moaned loudly and gripped at the bed as my hips moved on their own increasing the pleasure immensely.

"Ooh..." I moaned and tried to stay as quiet as I could as she attacked me with her skillful tongue. "Fu...oh...Mani I'm... I'm gonna cum.." I almost climaxed, but she moved away from my throbbing pussy back up to my lips. Reaching her hand under my pillow.

"What are you.... Ooh no!." She grabbed a vibrator that was small enough to go in and stay in. The remote for it in Mani's hand.

"Oh yes.. And it's gonna stay in, and you gonna stay right here, lay here naked and exposed as you constantly orgasm." I gasped as she pushed the vibrator in me and then froze a bit when she turned it on and on a high mode. She pressed her pussy to mine and I moaned as my hips were already moving. The feeling of her wet pussy rubbing against mine just made me hotter.

"Fuck! Mani..." She stood as I moaned and sat at the end of her bed with her legs spread wide open as she stared at me with hungry eyes. I stared into her eyes as I pushed the vibrator further into me. And became a moaning, humping and whining mess. Keeping that eye contact with Mani.

I sat up slow for her still humping at the air as I moaned and moved close enough to her that when I moved my hips our sex's would rub each other just enough. She let out a little moan of her own and I massaged her exposed, hardened nipple as my free hand moved down to her core and dove in fucking her with three fingers with no warning. She moaned loudly as she moved her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist causing our cores to rub up against each other more.

"Fuck... Yes.." Mani moaned into my ear, slamming herself fast and hard against my fingers and purposely against my core, we both moaned loudly as we got close to our climax.

She played with my clit as she sucked my nipples giving them both as much attention as she wanted. I moaned more and moved down to her dripping sex, spreading her legs more so I could lick and suck her clit and lick at her entrance, teasing her hard as she moaned and pushed herself further into my face.

"Fuck... Keep doin' that baby." She moaned and arched her back as she turned on the vibrator in me causing me to moan into her and cum at the sudden pleasure. Gripping at her thighs as I went down on her pussy causing her to cum herself.

She smiled and moved me away not turning the vibrator off. "Oh, we're definitely not done here babygirl.." She said in a low voice giving me an evil grin.

"Ooh fuck..." I said out of breath, but became horny all over again.

**********************

A/N

Whats up beautiful people.? It's been a while 😈

I hope you enjoyed it

Have a great day and be nice to yourselves 😇😊

BRITT