Vermila/Camronica

I don't know if they have a ship name so there u go guys A Vermila/Camronia shot.. (Veronica Iglesias+Camila Cabello) Girl×Girl love..

Summary: Office Tease.. 😎

Cast:

Camila Cabello

Veronica Iglesias

Veronica Iglesias

-------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

I sat in my office chair facing away from my door as I sat there and thought about an event from yesterday. The outfit I was wearing was a well fitting black dress for my size, but instead of wearing underwear, it was my boss who told me not to. For the past couple of months we've been hardcore flirting, but yesterday when she addressed me was weird. She had pushed me to the wall bringing our bodies close together and licked my earlobe telling me to wear my black dress with no underwear or else. No one really wants to find out what the or else could be with a demand like that. So I wore it and I have yet to see her today.

"Camila, May I come in?" I heard someone ask from the door pulling me from my thoughts. It was my boss.

"Of course, Miss." I answer watching as she walk in with a smile.

"You wore it." She said after she made sure the door was closed and locked.

"I did." I said standing up and showing her the dress.

"It looks so good on you." She flirted and I blushed as I watched her go and sit on the edge of my desk, gesturing for me to come over there. I followed after her and stood between her legs like she wanted. As she held my waist.

"Um..." I tried to break the silence as Veronica just stared at me with eyes that I couldn't recognize.

"You're always so tempting I'm always having to try so hard to not fuck you, you know?" She let out and I gave her a confused look.

"No um... No I don't think I do."

"No?" She stood up and held me close crashing our bodies to have no space between them. "You never want me to do anything to you, Camila?" She questioned as she held my waist tighter and moved to my ears while I just stood there shocked with what she was saying. "Or am I just seeing and hearing crazy things?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned trying to move away, but she just held me tighter and let out a low growl.

"How you look at me, how you dress. I bet you even wear nice bras and underwear, thinking one day I'll see them." I looked down and let out a little scoff.

"I-I don't- ...."

" Did you do what I asked?"

"Um... No. No I did not." I lied and her gaze upon me darkened.

"Liar." She smiled moving her hands up my dress. "See I figured, why not give her a little treat before she comes to my house tonight..." She inserted two fingers into my hole and I let out a quite whimper at the feeling. "And gets fucked senseless. Which is why I didn't want you wearing underwear." She informed as she began to move her hands at a normal speed. I just nodded my head and focused on what she was doing.

As she speed up the pace my breath shortened and the pleasure was almost too much. I looked up at her with foggy eyes and she smiled before slowing down her speed immensely, and I whimpered at the sudden change.

"N-no…" I moved my hips to get more of a quicker pace and noticed the evil smirk on Veronica's face. "Wh-what?" I questioned and she pushed her fingers into me as far as she could and not moving at all and I let out a harsh, but low moan at the feeling. "Veronica, don't tease please…" I begged and she just shook her head.

"Roll your hips, Camila." She demanded into my ear.

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Roll your hips. Pretend you are dancing." I did as told and slowly began to roll my hips, but had to stop at the feeling I was getting. "Again. Come on. Let go. Let it all out." She whispered the last part into my ear and my body did it's own thing.. As I began to roll my hips at a slow pace at first getting use to the overpowering feeling of the constant pleasure I was getting.

After the first couple slow rolls I'd gotten used to the feeling and I wanted more. Moving my hips at a fast pace Veronica began to move her hand at the same pace multiplying the pleasuring by a lot. I let out moans and breathless yes's as pleasure crached over me like constant waves, as I continued to roll my hips, I hit my orgasm and cried out in pleasure into Veronica's chest muffling the moaned out name a bit. I moved away from her and she pulled her fingers out of me with a smile.

"So. You really are loud, huh. Should be fun tonight, no?" She questioned with a smile before grabbing some tissues and cleaning her hands off, leaving in the process after she kissed my cheek and said her goodbye.

I sat back down in my chair and breathed out trying to figure out what just happened.

-----------------------------------------------

To be continued...