Chapter 1

?; What are you doing?!

We both looked up at the same time. Its was the teacher that we had in this class right now.

Iu got suspended for 4 days and i got detention for a week.

•Time skip to detention•

I went and sat down there wasn't that many people there JungKook was all the way in the back though. I looked at him up and down then we made eye contact. He shooed me off to look in front of us with a blank expression. I looked in front and a couple seconds later the teacher came in. Everyone sighed except me.

Teacher; You guys have to do an essay about where you guys are from and compare it to your partners.

Teacher; So y/n and JungKook.(and so on)

I walked over towards him since he wasn't getting up.

Y/n; H-how are we gonna plan t-this?

JungKook;No you're gonna plan this not 'we' I was born in Busan now get to work thanks.
He gave me a sarcastic smile.

I opened my laptop finding thing out about Busan and things about Seoul. There were somethings different so i just took the notes and planned to do the poster at home.

I went home and no one was there as usual my parents are always at their job. I got on all black clothes to do my everyday thing, stalk JungKook.