1.2

Leaving the restaurant, Tan Xiu ran to his apartment, as he reached the stair's part, his breath was labored, but with a determined glint, he ran up those stairs, though with a much slower pace. He reached his apartment door, and went inside. He didn't collapse because he knew that lying down after exercise is not good. After cooling down, he started collecting all the money that Tan Xiu had left. It was a pitiful amount, but it was enough to play stock market with it.

He took his computer and started playing.

(i don't know a lot of the stock market, so please don't expect detail for that)

After completing this step, he just had to wait for money invested to accumulate. Tan Xiu also planned to make money by writing books about subjects that he knew couldn't be found in this world and the Uke's world. 

'First, i should decide what kind of genre i want to write.....SCIENCE!!, let's write everything under science, science books, science fiction,etc...This will give me  varied fields to make money under. It helps that Tan Xiu has a science degree, this will give me a good excuse for my knowledge.'

He immediately started writing those stories, for there's no time like the present.

With the money making part complete, he started writing a schedule on how he is going to proceed to gain his martial body back.

'The time it will take  to have my body back will help me accumulate the prestige and money i need to advance.'

(I'm sorry, this chapter is short because this is the chapter that will explain how he got to be like he is in the time skip that will happen next)