Cookies n Cream

Midoriya POV:

"I'm Asui Tsuyu, but you can call me Tsu, kero" The frog girl says. "I'm Midoriya Izuku" I say smiling. She has a blue aura. Straightforward and observant. She probably notices things a lot. "Midoriya-san, kero, this is a weird question but can you see auras?" Tsu asks. She must've noticed my eyes.
You see, people like me have slightly different looking eyes. They look normal but if you look close enough you can see my eyes shine a lot. My eyes are incredibly bright, brighter than the average human.
"Uh yeah. You're pretty observant, Tsu-Chan." I laugh. "What aura do I have Midoriya?!" Uraraka asks. "A pink aura. You're a charming, cute girl." I smile. "Iida, you have a Red Orange aura. You're confident all the time!" Iida smiles and fixes his glasses. "Deku, what aura do I have?" Todoroki asks. "Oh well you have a grey and pastel blue aura. You...you're dull, void of emotion. But not completely, sometimes you're sad, but that part is so small it's almost rare." I say, admiring his aura. "What aura do you have?" He asks. "Lime Green! I'm happy and upbeat!" I say. I didn't mention the red for, reasons. He nods and goes back to eating.
"Yo! You're Deku right?" I flinch and turn around. It's a boy with a normal red aura. Manly. "Uh yeah?" I see Kacchan come behind him. "DEKU. I heard you can read auras what's my aura." He said without stopping his sentence. *we grammar nazis hate run on sentences haha yeet* "You have an Orange aura. Wait no, a Red Orange Orange Vibrant Red aura?" I say? As I study his aura. "You're mad, confident, and in love." I say. "In love? With whO?" He yells. "Yo chill, bro! He probably can't tell you! What's my aura, deku?" "Red. You're super manly!" I smile and we high five each other.
*Was That part important to the story? Maybe. Probably. Most likely. Remember this part*

"We should go out for ice cream after school!" Uraraka yells randomly in class. Everyone turns to look at her. "I was planning on doing some first class 'get to know everyone' thing but why NOT HAHAHA!" All Might laughs. Everyone cheers. "I'll ask the principal first!" All Might says as he leaves the room.

"He said YES! FOLLOW ME CHILDREN!" He yells and we follow him. We start walking to the ice cream shop near the school. I notice Todoroki in the back and I start walking towards him. "Hey Todoroki!" I smile up at him. "Hey." He looks down. "What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Wait no let me guess! Hmmm..Cookies n Cream!" I say confidently, 100% sure my answer is correct. "...You're right. Is it because of my aura?" He asks. "Nope! I'm just really good at guessing!" I laugh. He lets out a small chuckle.
That. Was. So. Damn. Cute.
"You should laugh more often." I say seriously. "There's not much to laugh about." He says. We're in front of the ice cream parlor. "Go find us seats I'm paying!" I say and before he can answer I go to the cashier and get to order first. "Cookies n Cream and Chocolate ice cream please!" I grab my wallet and pay.
I grab the ice cream and find Todoroki. "Here's your ice cream!" I smile and give him the cookies n cream. "Thank you." He smiles. I stare at him as I eat my ice cream like a creep for a few minutes until All Might comes in. "Haha! Young Midoriya and Todoroki! Come join us!" He laughs. Todoroki looks to me. "Sure!" We join the class outside and I finally find out everyone's names. I met some interesting people. Like Mineta. He had a pinkish red aura, he's a pervert. I also met Jiro, she has a bright purple aura. She's really good with instruments.
But no aura is going to top Todoroki's. His aura is the most interesting I've seen. How can someone's aura be grey and pastel blue if grey is being void of emotion and pastel blue is sadness?
If I spend more time with him I'll figure it out. A special part of this aura thing is if you spend more time with someone you can find out more about them. Pretty cool, huh?
——-
A/N: I really like this story so I might do daily chapters (I'm still gonna do Bad Idea don't worry) haha bye