I Love You

A/N: um. So.
This is awkward uh
This is the uh last uh chapter uh uh uh uh :(
Midoriya POV:

"Come on Izuku! It's time for the Bachelor party!" Mina exclaims. *Izuku's party is all girls and Todoroki's is all boys. Don't ask just go along with it.* I follow her to the party room. "Here's our little cinnamon roll!" Ochaco exclaims. "Congratulations Izu-Chan, kero." Tsu smiles. "Thanks Tsu-Chan!" I smile back. "Ok, we get it, you two are the cutest people here." Kyoka says. We all laugh. "Are you ready for the wedding?" Yaomomo asks. "Yeah! I'm pumped!" I exclaim.

"I'm sO HaPPy mY SHiP hAs saIleD!" Tooru yells

"I'm sO HaPPy mY SHiP hAs saIleD!" Tooru yells. She and Mina start squealing. "Calm down guys! This is-" I start squealing and joining their circle of jumping. Ochaco and Tsu join us. Momo and Kyoka just laugh at us from a distance.
I wonder how Shoto's doing.
~~~~~~~
Todoroki POV:

"Yo! Half n Half bastard!" Katsuki yells out to me. "What?" "Congratulations." Katsuki smiles, genuinely at that. I step back in fear. "What?" Katsuki asks. "I didn't know you could smile like that." I say, laughing. "IM GONNA KILL YOU ICY HOT!" Katsuki yells. Eijiro holds him back. "Congrats dude!" He smiles. "Thanks dude." I smile back. * Todoroki's changed, heS LAUGHING ABD SMILING*
Everyone congratulates me and we all go for drinks at a bar. "Cheers to this asshole!" Katsuki yells. "Cheers!" Everyone laughs and drinks.

 "Cheers!" Everyone laughs and drinks

*Kaminari after drinking*

~~~~~~~
Midoriya POV:

"Let's watch movies!" Ochaco yells. We all join her in front of the TV and watch Bolt. "Ready to cry everyone?" Kyoka jokes. We start the movie and everyone except Kyoka starts sobbing. "THE MOVIE BARELY JUST STARTED" She yells. We sob more.

Wedding Day

This is it. Today I'm marrying to love of my life, my soulmate. My favorite person in the entire world. "Are you ready Izuku?" My mom asks. I nod and she walks me down the isle.
It's him. Shoto looks so handsome in that suit. You look handsome, babe. I feel myself blush. I make my way to the alter and stare at his beautiful face. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya. *something else priests say*" "Shoto, the first time I saw you, I saw your grey and pastel blue aura. It was a rare sight. I wanted to know more about you, I wanted to help you. I wanted to learn more about you, I wanted to join you on your journey to happiness. So I'm asking you right now to let me in, let me know what's bothering you, I want to make sure you...never get *sniff* hurt..again." I start crying. He cups my face with his hands. "Izuku, when I saw you, I knew. I knew right then and there, that you were the one. The one person that I would be able to care about more than others. You were my little ray of sunshine. My beautiful little Izuku. You changed my world, you showed me that there is more to this world. You changed me." He leans in and we kiss. *im gonna cry*
I love you so much. Promise you'll never leave me
You are my pride and joy, I could never leave you.

-----
A/N: I am in literally tears sobbing
It's over guys, this is it.