Midoriya!

A/N: ok Midoriya's going off character onLY BECAUSE HIS AURA CHANGED DO NOT FIGHT ME ON THIS
Buckle ur seatbelts kids this is gonna be a longin
Midoriya POV:

After that little game of Truth or Dare we all decided to just talk. Talk about what, you ask? Me, of course.
No, seriously. I'm not being narcissistic, I'm actually the subject of this conversation. "Midoriya, what's my aura?" Hagakure asks. "Well, because of your quirk, I can't really tell. But I do see some pink particles. You must be pretty or somethin underneath that quirk" I shrug. "Midoriya! What's mine?" Kaminari asks. "Pastel Yellow. You're happy pretty much all the time. You're the life of the party." I say, bored. Getting attention is nice and all, but it's just annoying. "I'm leaving." I say, getting up. "Midoriya! Wait!" Uraraka yells as Sero grabs me with his tape. "What's your aura?" She asks. "Lime Green. Happy, upbeat, determined, emotional. Bye." I start to walk out but I'm once again stopped by Sero.
Fuckin asshole
"That's a lie." Jiro says. "You probably used to have one but with the way you're acting now, it's obviously a lie. Don't try and pretend like it's not. I've done research on auras, and I'm pretty sure you have a grey or black aura." Jiro says. She's pretty smart. "Ya caught me. Whaddya gonna do now? Detain me?" I laugh, still stuck in Sero's tape. "Is it because of Todoroki? Haven't you tried and called him?" Yaoyorozu asks. "Yeah. I've called him multiple times. Never answered." I scoff. "DEKU! STOP BEING SO DAMN EMO!" Katsuki yells. "Oh shut up, Katsuki. No one wants to hear you complain about nothing." I roll my eyes. Guess he went mute or somethin' cause he stopped talking. "Deku, we all know there's something wrong with you. Please talk to us!" Yaoyorozu pleads. "You wouldn't understand...none of you would. You're all just a bunch of fools!" I yell. I activate my quirk and break the tape. I finally leave.

"Hey, kid." I turn around and see someone in a black hoodie. "What." I sigh, I really don't want to be dealing with this. "You seem pretty annoyed with heroes. Wanna be a villain?" The voice sounds confident. I start to notice his aura. Purple. I'm so dumb, I could've ran.
"Never." I drop kick him. "DAMN KID" He yells in frustration. I start running home.
"Izuku...Your aura.." My mom looks at me with concern. "I'm fine mom. It's nothing" I smile emptily and go to my room. I really miss him. I feel myself on the verge of tears, but they never come out. My dumb black aura is overtaking my pastel blue one. I don't even know how it's there. It's almost impossible.

1 Month Later.

Shoto's coming back today. I've missed him so much. I can't live without him.
I suddenly hear a knock on the door. *fun game: take a shot every time I use the word 'suddenly'* It must be him. I run down, ready to give him a hug. Turns out it was just the pizza guy. I sadly eat my pizza.
Well, not sadly, but emotionlessly with a sad undertone. I wait a few hours, no knock. Where is he.
He's not answering the phone, either. I'm scared, did he get hurt?
I suddenly hear a knock on the door. Please be him. I run to open the door and I see him. I hug him and kiss him. "I missed you so much!" I say I'm between kisses. I see he's been feeling the same way. His grey aura turning pastel pink, once again. "Selfie!" I yell and take a picture, taking him by surprise. "You're adorable when you're surprised." I smile and pinch his cheek.

"Ok. Tell me everything!" I exclaim, excited about his trip. "Nothing really happened. I ran into a few small villains but I was mostly training." He shrugs. "What'd you do?" He asks. "Got drunk. Kind of." I say nonchalantly. "YOU GOT DRUNK?" Shoto yells, with a surprising amount of emotion. "Shh, don't tell the neighbors. Yeah, but nothing happened. It sucked. Got sober real quick." I sigh.
Even though I have the pastel pink and lime green aura I still talk like I have a black aura. I need to fix that. Shoto sighs in relief. "Let's go on a date to celebrate, my treat." Shoto smiles and takes my hand. "Free food? I'm in!" I laugh and kiss his cheek.
I missed you.
"Did you hear something?" Shoto asks. "No?" Maybe he heard my thoughts? Let my try it again.
I love you. "There it is again, it's faint but I know I heard it." Shoto stops, trying to decipher what I said. "Shoto! We're closer as soulmates so now we can hear each other's thoughts! Well, only if we direct it to each other but!! This is exciting!" I exclaim. Shoto smiles and puts his arm around me.
I love you
I love you too
-----
A/N: Ok so now Izukus thoughts are in italics and Shoto's are in underlined italics
I'm posting 2 chapters todAy gEt ExCitEd