Chapter Two ; Things get exciting

The day of the flight

I was awoken by my mom who had came upstairs to wake me up instead of calling me like she usually does . I put on the outfit I threw together last night . I put my hair in a loose braided bun , slipped my nike free runs and headed out the door . I said good bye to my dogs and they both attacked me with kisses .

The car ride was emotional for my mom since this is the second time I'm not going to be with her for a long time . We were talking about Leo and how my mom is going to get him to come down for my birthday . Once we arrived at Dallas Love Field my mom and I caught some lunch . We ended up going to a sandwich place that was fairly cheap .

" My baby doll is leaving again ... I don't know how to do it ! " my mom mourned

" Well , unlike you I will check in with you when I land in Philadelphia and meet Lauren , then I will tell you when I board for Spain . I promise mom . " she gave a crooked smile at my words

" You sound like you're 13 again , I thought those days were over . "

* Flashback *

It was spring break of grade 7 and I was going to Pennsylvania . My mom and I got lunch at the Philadelphia airport before we had to take a commuter plane to Wilkes Barre / Scranton .

" Mom , why haven't you told scotty we landed ? " I asked confused and looking for an answer .

My mom looked up , disgusted ,

" Kira , stop , I'm not like your father okay , before I send you back on the plane to Dallas early ! "

I gulped and ate my calzone I had gotten . Leo decided to stay with dad until we got back home .

* end of flashback *

I shiver coming back to reality . My mom was waving her hands thinking I was oblivious . I roll my eyes and throw our trash away . We head to the desk to get my tickets the lady noticed I was a messi and asked for a picture . I didn't deny but I also wasn't in the mood .

" Flight 287 to Philadelphia is now boarding . " the lady announced .

I looked at my mom who was enlightened that she could get out of here and smoke a cigarette . I said my goodbye and told her to be careful .

The flight was long but that was only one flight . Lauren was at the place where the flashback was and I ran up and hugged her . She looked great , her hair had grown back from when she had leukemia 6 - 7 years ago when she was 18 . She was going to a Fashion show in Florida and we decided to meet up for a early dinner / Late lunch . We caught up and the time slipped away . I texted my mom and I went over to the waiting area and as soon as I put my beats around my neck a man came on the speaker saying ,

" Flight 910 A Spain is now boarding . " I was relived that I didn't have to wait and texted Leo and my mom .

" Boarding now love you " and " Boarded and about to leave , can't wait to see you , Thiago and Antonella ! (: "

My flight was 7 hours and 51 minutes and it was currently 4 : 50 so I would get there around 12 : 45 roughly . After I did that calculation I decided to get some sleep .

- End of flight -

I turned my phone off airplane mode and got a text from Leo saying he was at the airport . The pilot welcomed us to Spain and the attendants went down the aisles waking everyone up while I bulleted with the people that were awake .

I walked off the plane and saw Leo , my immediate reaction was to run and hug him . That's what happened and he had gotten stronger . We created small talk while people kept asking Leo for autographs and he was nice but was rushing to get out of the airport .

" What did you pack for , an apocalypse ? " very funny for him to say that , I think it kinda blew past him that his little sister was going to be living in Spain with him now .

We got in his car and went to house and it was beautiful ! It was luxuriously inside and out , it looked like a family house that was a beach bungalow also . It was on a somewhat small mountain and was beautiful .

" I'll show you to your room but give you a full tour of the house tomorrow . " I nodded and followed him in and I saw Antonella who greeted me with a warm welcome and I complemented the house . She was so sweet and helped me to my room also . We entered on the upper level so it was like a sunken house and all the rooms but Leo and Antonella's was on the lower floor .

I thanked them once again and set up the room they had let me stay in . It was a white room , which I liked . It had Christmas lights strung the top or the room and a pool blue chevron comforter . They decided to decorate the room and I loved it . I could tell mom helped . I had a Tv , 9 door dresser , walk in closet , a queen sized bed , and lastly a bathroom . It was like my own hotel room . I loved it and I loved Spain .

So not trying to spoil it but she meets Neymar tomorrow and how do you think she will feel ? thank you for reading (: