Chapter 6 : A night at Neymars

We arrived at Neymars house , it was beautiful . He parked his car and got out . I yawned and did the same . He took my hand again and we walked up the front steps . It was a two story and was beautiful . We walked in and the inside didn't compare to the outside . It was nicely put together and I gazed around . I walked to the kitchen and touched the dark granite counter tops . He came up behind me and asked if I'd like it .

It's like my dream house , The appliances , the size and everything above .

" Here , I'll give you a tour . "

The house was beautiful . The last stop was his balcony . He said one last word and grabbed my hips . He smiled and winked and connected our lips again , more passionate then before . He tried to grind up on me . Was I developing feelings . Yes . Wait NO . I can't fall for one of my brothers teammates . As I thought about it , I broke the kiss . He smiled as I slowly broke away .

" Why don't we watch a movie ? " he asked . What did he just forget about doing freaky stuff on his balcony ?! We decided to watch scary movie and he cuddled with me . It was late when the movie ended and I told him I needed to go home . We had eaten pizza and I was getting extremely tired .

" Stay here tonight . " he grabbed my hand and pulled me back as I tried getting up .

" Neymar . My brother will freak . I don't have clothes . "

" You're right , I have clothes , you're brother is my best friend , and my name is Neymar . " He winked and I rolled my eyes .

" Then I'm leaving early tomorrow . " I insisted and he nodded . He skipped up to his room with excitement . He came downstairs and saw me checking out the kitchen again . He tossed me an t - shirt from his nike line , a pair of nike shorts that were too big for me .

" Alright , start the show . " he said and winked

" Notify me when you get a clue . "

I walked off to the bathroom as he yelled my name and sighed . He barged in as I pulled the shirt over my stomach .

" You know the shirt and shorts were just a suggestion . " God , he sounded like a pedophile .

" Well I'm kindly taking your suggestion . " I winked and turned off the light as I walked out leaving Neymar following behind me .

I laid down on the couch and neymar started

" In no way am I having you sleep on my couch . "

" Watch me . " I closed my eyes and I felt hands under me picking me up , bridal style , up the stairs . Neymar kissed me cheek and carried me up the stairs . He tossed me on the bed and was over top of me . My heart sped up as he was inches away from my face . His smile killed me . It sent a chill down my spine . I moved up a little and neymar pinned me down . He collided his lips against mine and I just couldn't resist . He released my hands and my hands were under his shirt on his back , trying to pull him closer . He kissed my neck and I found his lips again . I released and he took of his shirt . I'm surely not having sex with him so when he reached for my shirt I swatted his hand and told him I don't need to be pregnant . I couldn't risk any chances since my contract with Barça didn't officially start until fall . He frowned and pulled me into a big bear like hug . He whispered something in my ear and I barely caught it .

" I want you to be mine . You are like no other . " His words were like velvet smooth . That made him even more appealing . I gave him a short peck on the lips .

" Neymar . " I whispered . " I want to take that position , but I don't want to be heart broken . "

" I promise you wouldn't be . " His words speak like no one else . I would get in a relationship , but not yet , give it a few more dates and

then I may . I thought as I fell asleep in Neymars chest .

Short but today is my last full day in California . School is starting soon so I'm going to be busy getting ready for school . I'll update as much as possible .

Love you guys , Thank you for almost 100 reads (: