Legendary super sayian!

After the whole Broly destroyes south galaxy...Paragus and Broly head to a different planet.

It's been a days since the destruction of South galaxy, Broly has gain some height...Paragus has no right eye anymore because of the alien who stab his eye.

Paragus had some mind control tech on Broly to keep him calm when loses it.

Broly looks at the sky then, sees a ship landing on the planet

Paragus goes outside to see what's happening and see's a group of aliens of different races wearing armor come off the ship

They talk to Paragus about him and his son being the last sayians alive and that they need him for money

Broly then comes and steps in front of Paragus

Broly starts getting angry and starts to lose control...then, Paragus calms broly down with the mind control tech.

The aliens happy they are alive but, Paragus threatens them to hand over their ship and their loyalty to him and his son or death will vist them.

The aliens agree and make Paragus leader.

Paragus and Broly settle on the ship and change clothes.

Paragus then, sees a traning room...He makes Broly go into the traning room. Then, he tells the 5 aliens to go in their and fight him.

The aliens go in the traning room to fight Broly and Broly gets mad and turns to this monster of a sayian with spiky green hair and Buff as hell but, with a massive power level.

Broly beats down on the aliens one by one with blood on the walls. Broly then goes to the traing mirror to break it and kill everything on this ship but Paragus stops with mind control tech.

Paragus then say's "I will make you into a warrior and the strongest alive, you are...

THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAYIAN.