The Lemon Vendor: Introduction

Well hello there. Welcome to my lemon collection that I made as a way to write something other than an action military story. Anyways, I'll be working on this when I'm not working on my other book, so I can't be sure how often I'll update this. With that said, I need to go over a few things.

1.       The normal format will be an x reader type scenario. I'm only comfortable of making straight one shots. I don't have a lot of experience with lemons, so I need some time before I can expand my horizons. I'll be sure to notify you guys when I'm ready for anything.

2.       I can only do human stuff. I deeply apologize to the furries and robots out there for my incompetence, but I can't do it. I'm not ready for it and I'll never will be.

3.       I can do Overwatch characters, that's what my other books revolve around with. But don't be afraid to ask about other fandoms like rainbow six.

4.       If you request something, that wont guarantee I'll write it without accepting it first. I haven't written a lot and I don't want to disappoint you by writing something that won't satisfy you. On a occasion, I'll try something new.

With those out of the way, my first lemon will be published soon. Until then, prepare to be amazed.