Halloween: The eve of November (Demon Moira X reader)

"Well, that was fun." You say to yourself. "Time for end this halloween night."

Tonight is halloween. The one day of the year where many people have a reason to dress up in costumes to either have fun or get a stomach ache on a large amount of candy. Yes, it is that one day many people look forward two before Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Surely a lot of people are out doing something fun on this holiday. But another question lingers; where are you and what are you doing on Halloween?

Well, you did go out and have fun at a party. But that was a couple of hours ago. Now, you were alone in your house performing a ritual many would consider shameful at this time of night. You hummed as you sat comfortably on a chair using the computer. On the side was a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion. What would this ritual be before you get some sleep...?

No need to dance around what this mysterious ritual could be. It wasn't some demon ritual, a horror gaming session, or some horror flick marathon. You decided that for the rest of the night you would be fapping off as much as you can before going to bed. You knew this was also the one night before a month of endurance would start, ending this night with a spectacular climax. It was known by many as no nut November, a month where no one can get done with their pleasure.

You lock the door to your room, made sure your favorite fap materials were lined up, and felt relaxed on the chair. You sighed and dropped your pants to the floor, ready for the first round of this obviously shameful way to end this night and greet November. You hand grasps on the shaft, ready to pump it out, as the other hand clicks the mouse to play the video. You sigh with pleasure as you started going into town.

You pump away at a steady pace, trying to enjoy the video as much as you can as pleasure courses through your penis. You close your eyes, going into some sort of bliss as the hand picks up the pace. You moans grow louder as you got closer to your first climax of the night. You prepared to squeeze the shaft to stop yourself from climaxing as you're at the edge. It's a technique to feel the pleasure without breaking the one rule. Then you hear something from behind.

"My.... my... someone is enjoying themselves." A seductive female voice calls out

You stop immediately and jumped from your chair. You scramble to pull up and zip your pants before looking up at the mysterious intruder. You jumped again as you saw on your bed a tall woman with short red hair laying on the side of her body. Her hand supports her head as she looks to you. Silence lingered for a few seconds until the woman lets out a chuckle and spoke.

"Keep going." The woman smiled. "

"No... what the hell are you doing in my house? Get out!"

Her smile faded to a frown. The tall woman sat up and sighed. "You're asking the wrong question, darling."

"I don't care. I don't want to play twenty questions. What do you think of doing in my house? Robbing me? Wait till I go to sleep to steal a kidney? If you don't leave now, I'm calling the cops."

The woman's eyebrows arc upwards. Then she lets out a laugh and shook her head slowly. "No darling. This is a misunderstanding. My name is Moira and I'm not here to rob or hurt you. Just come sit next to me on this lovely bed. I'm here to do something that we'll both enjoy."

You stood up from your chair and walked closer to her. You had enough of her. She may seem to be good looking, but you don't know her name, she broke into your house, and wouldn't leave. Your patience went thin.

"I'm about to call the cops now. I suggest you leave."

The tall woman rolled her eyes upwards and stood up, towering you by a couple of inches. She shook her head and huffed.