In the name of Science!(Moira x Male Reader)

This lemon was requested by By_lemonade. But before I continue, I must put this out.

Warning: This lemon is very sour. If you think Mercy was the kinkiest thing to happen in this lemon book, then you have no idea what you're up against. This will have pegging in this lemon and some fingering. Now we got that out of the way, let's do this.

At a hidden Talon facility, you were in the lab working out some equations to create some sort of volatile compounds for a deadly chemical weapon. This was one of the many science projects Talon requested you to do when they brought you into the organization with a place to sleep, a good amount of money, and you were given the opportunity to work with someone who is a member of Oasis's science committee and Talon's inner circle, Moira O'Deorain.

If one were to compare you to her in terms of scientific achievements and notoriety, she would be leaps and bounds ahead of you. However, you didn't grow jealous or challenged of her work or success she brings to the organization alone. You were just content as you were able to work on the same side as her. But where is this content come from? Were you accepting of your place? Well, kind of. Was it because you admired her? Well, probably a little. You couldn't help but feel you were among a brilliant mind in the lab.

As you carefully pouring in violent liquid chemicals into a canister for a upcoming attack, you receive a knock at the door.  You spun your chain around and head for the door. You open it to find one of Talon's soldiers standing at the door. You scratch your head a little as he stands at attention, glaring back at you from his helmet.

"Hello... guy." You greet with a bit of confusion. "What do you need?"

"Moira requests your presence at once." The grunt replies. "Follow me, please."

You shrug a little, but don't hesitate to obey his order. He leads you through the corridors of the facility, moving anyone out of his way. You look around before attempting to ask him a question.

"Hey, what is up with the escort?" You ask. "Don't you think it's a bit too much?"

"Moira needs you for something and I'm here to make sure you get your ass there." He growls.

You throw your hands up in the air. "Hey, don't be like that. I just like to know what's going on."

The soldier lets out a deep sigh. At this moment, he presses a button to call for an elevator. A few seconds later, he steps in with you following inside. He presses a button to go to the floor of the science wing. Then, the doors slide to a close, taking the both of you up.

"My orders are to bring you in to her." The grunt continued. "She wants you specifically. I don't know what it is, but I would love to do whatever science project they want done."

"You make it sound being a guard is bad." You fire back.

"Oh, if you and I switch places, it would change." He snaps. "Just wait a few days to be transferred to a prison holding facility owned by Reaper to watch people scratch around in their cells. What you have is a blessing."

You shrug. A bell rings before the doors slide open. The grunt steps out and motions you to move forward. You follow the grunt as he makes his way down the offices in the science wing. As the two of you reach her office, the escort knocks one the door three times. You let time pass for a minute before the door opens, revealing the Irish geneticist. She flashes a smile as she looks at you. 

"Hello, (Y/N)." She greets with a warm tone.

You smile. "Good afternoon, Doctor O'Deorain."

Her eyes turn to the grunt standing at attention. "Good job. Now you can leave."