A better job to do(Sombra x Reader)

In the security office of Talon's undisclosed facilities, you sat alone in the room as you scoot yourself from one side to another on a rolling chair. For hours, you've been stuck in this office as you had to carry out a task that was assigned by one mercenary from Talon's inner council. The job was simple, just watch a prisoner through the security camera placed in his room until Reaper gets back from his mission to interrogate him.

This job is more important than you, they said. The prisoner needs to be monitored as he is dangerous, they said. Do it right and you maybe promoted. Who were they kidding? They picked you because no one else was willing to sit on their ass watching something as exciting as paint drying. You groaned as you looked at your watch. It was 12:00 AM and you have four hours left until Reaper returns to the base and you were inching closer to blow your brains out.

You observe the prisoner on the security monitor that is important to Talon, but also dangerous. He didn't look threatening, just some stocky guy that is calm and reserved. As much as he was calm, he wasn't nice. At one point, he looked up to the camera and gave you the middle finger. Whoever this guy is, he sure is entertaining to watch.

As of now, you were getting bored as it hasn't even been ten minutes since you check your watch. The prisoner has turned over on his bed, sleeping off calmly. As some minutes fly past, the door rings. You spun your chair around to see Sombra entering the security office. She smirks as she shuts the door behind her and sees you alone in the security room.

"Hola, (Y/N)." The hacker greeted. "What brings you here?"

"Just doing what Reaper told me to do." You say as you spun around on your chair and point to the security monitor. "Babysitting this prisoner."

Sombra glances at the prisoner as he rolls around on his bed. Then she laughs. "He told you to watch over this guy? For how long?"

"For about two hours so far." You sigh. "He told me he was dangerous to Talon."

Sombra takes a seat and looks at the security monitor. After a few minutes, she chuckles and turns her attention to you. "He doesn't seem to be dangerous."

"I just hope Reaper is happy about this. Because I would be doing literally anything else." You sigh. As you turn to Sombra, you chuckled and smiled a bit. "Anyways, enough about me. What's up with you?"

Sombra smirks a little before she stretches her arms out, yawning a little. "I've just finished another one of talon's missions. Had to steal some information from a secure mainframe."

"Holy cow." You say with awe. "From Overwatch?"

"Yeah, a facility in La Paz." She says as she looks at her hand. "It wasn't easy, but I got it done."

"Wow, that sounds a lot better than what I've been doing." You say as you groaned. "I hadn't done much besides sitting on my ass watching reaper's little prize. I wish I could really do something meaningful."

At that moment, Sombra grinned as she rotates her chair to you. "Well, I think there is something better you can do. Perhaps you can help me unwind."

Your ears picked up as your girlfriend gave you the opportunity to help her out. "Sure, I'll do anything. Just say it and I'll do anything you tell me."

"Anything?" Sombra ask as she raised an eye brow.

"Yeah, anything. Foot message, a drink, back rub..." you add.

At that moment, the hacker moves to the edge of her seat. She reaches into her skirt and moves her panties down. Then, she leans back as she lifts her skirt to reveal her pussy to you. while some slivers of a thick clear liquid flow out slowly. She breathes a sigh of relief before she issued her command to you, the loyal grunt of Talon.