The Yoga Instructor Pt. 1 (Christen/Reader)

Y/N's POV

"Hannah, I'm not going to yoga class with you! I'm the most inflexible person ever," I huffed at my best friend as she threw clothing at me. 

I was just sitting on the bed this morning and all of a sudden, she comes barging into my apartment and starts yelling things about going to yoga with her. She immediately skipped her brown-haired self over to my closet and started throwing different sets of clothes at me, all of them including yoga pants. 

"How the hell do you think you become more flexible dumbass. Come on, you're coming. Besides, if you don't come, you won't get to check out the hot instructor," she said with an evil smirk. 

"What makes you think I'll be attracted to the instructor? Or if I even want to flirt with them?"

"You haven't seen her yet. Trust me, she's smokin'."

I groaned before rolling out of bed and onto the floor. Hannah laughed and walked over to pull me up.

"Come on; you have to look hot for this girl."

"I don't have to look hot for anyone other than myself thank you very much," I said sassily. 

"So you just want to fuck yourself then? Fine by me," she said before moving towards the door.

"Hannah!"

"Get dressed loser. And put some makeup on, you look like death," she said, her face contorting to a look of disgust.

"Fuck you," I spat and picked up the clothes she threw at me. 

"I'd rather not, that's for the instructor to do," she laughed before running out of the room, just barely avoiding a soccer ball I threw at her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Christen's POV

"Alex Morgan I swear to God. Why the hell did you sign me up to instruct a yoga class? Again!" I huffed at y best friend Alex. 

"Because you enjoyed it last time. Come on Chris, ever since your injury, you haven't been the same. I'm just trying to lighten your life."

"I don't need light in my life. I've got plenty of it watching my best friends play."

"Bullshit. You miss soccer, and you know you do. Chris, I'm not gonna lie, your knee is never gonna heal fully. You can't play again at the level you want to. You need to find something to do other than sulk and watch Tobin, and I play," she said exasperatedly as she moved to lay on my bed, resting her head in her hands and looking at me with pity.

"I don't need pity," I huffed.

"I know you don't, which is why you need to get off your fatass and get to that class. Show them who's boss," she smirked. I frowned and looked at my best friend. 

"What the hell does that mean?" 

"It means you need to get to that class and find yourself some hot piece of ass to fuck. That'll get your mind off things and on other things." 

My eyes went wide at her statement. Grabbing the plush soccer pillow next to me, I whacked her with it.

"What...the...fuck...is...wrong..with...you?" I asked, each word followed by another whack. 

"Hey! Stop! Nothing, you just haven't gotten laid in months. You need some release. You have too much pent-up energy," she said, cringing and moving off the bed. 

"I do not! Fine, I'll teach your dumbass class but you're coming with me. You have to be in the class, Morgan. Deal?" I said, holding my hand out for her to shake.