Contest Two (ENDED)

Before we start, I'd like to say a few things.

There are only a few rules, so pay attention.

Rules:
1. NO stealing art. You will be disqualified.
2. NO mean comments about the other contestants art.
3. You MUST tag me in the chapter you post the art in.
4. Try your best, because Angel_0fDeath (a skilled artist) will help me choose the winners.

Theme:
Drawing of a loved one (or someone/thing important to you)

It can be a human, animal, anime character, object (phone, computer, food, etc.) or whatever you'd like! You are allowed to enter more than one picture, but they have to be in the same chapter and you MUST tag me.

Example: (Art by me)

This might sound bad, but I think about my friends more than my family. I mean, my friends are easier to get along with and they are people I always look forward to seeing and talking to. Whereas with my family I don't like my siblings much.

Anyways, this is my best friend since sixth grade: Lolo (Lola Evile from Aaron's Grief)

Here are the titles:

First place: Golden crown

Second place: Silver crown

Third place and lower: Bronze crown

If you guys don't want to join, it's fine. But please consider spreading the word because this is something I'd like people to join.

Start date:
July 21, 2018

End Date: July 27, 2018

That's plenty of time, right?

If you don't have anyone you care about (like Angel_0fDeath) you can draw your favourite food or animal or video game or technology or something.